Graphic Packaging Holding

www.graphicpkg.com

Graphic Packaging Holding Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 31, 2014

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Sales Support Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied in November. Got a call from a Recruiter in January- Asked basic behavioral questions and had me walk through my resume. Didn't seem too interested in what I had to say- I figured I blew it and that was that...
Early February- 1:1 interview with hiring manager- more behavioral questions
Late February- Panel interview with Dept heads, hiring mgr & someone currently in the role - even More behavioral questions
Early March- 1:1 lunch with Hiring Manager- Yet MORE behavioral questions. Asked me to commit to a position without any offer on their part.
Once I asked if an offer was forthcoming, I never heard anything back.... I think I may have dodge a bullet.

Interview Question – What is your tolerance/ threshold for frustration?   View Answer

Worked for Graphic Packaging Holding? Contribute to the Community!