Graphnet Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graphnet

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Graphnet (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called me number of times for interview time and date. They rescheduled interview date and time 3 times, always stating important meeting came up, got to interview, had to wait half hour while interview on the phone with someone. Very impersonal, very cold.

Interview Questions

• Very easy, asked about my previus employments, qualificatons, can they contact my past employors, would I relocated if I had to, what past and what salary I require. Asked about my personal life, would I take drug test, criminal investigation. Can I assist in bringing any customers onboard.   Answer Question

I T Interview

Interview

Interviewed 3 times, called back numerous times, they kept saying we will get back to you, you are still in the process. We are inverviewing other candidates, you are one of the interviewed that we will be calling back for one more time. Please be patient, after 3 months I called back and they stated they had chosen someone else.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Graphnet (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview, straight forward. Met with C-level execs (who had no idea what he was talking about when it comes to marketing). After meeting with C-level execs met 3 times and then received job offer from the office manager. Interviewers were quite inexperienced and it seems like they hire more on 'fit' than actual 'capabilities/skill'...

Oracle Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Graphnet (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewd with three persons, first one is Application Manager who introduced the company's business and how it runs and services clients, second person is DBA who asked me many detailed technical questions, third person is owner who asked me lots of personality issues and learned more about my backgroud issues.

Interview Questions

• How do debug procedures and functions if there are some bugs found?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Graphnet in January 2011.

Interview

Flew up to Teaneck,NJ. Spent the entire day interviewing for the job. Met with anyone of any importance all the way to the CEO. They provided a lunch onsite as well. Was one of my more interesting interviews for that period of my life. It certainly prepared me to talk with executives much later in my career with confidence.

Interview Questions

• They were mainly concerned if my expereince was wide eough to handle the clients.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Graphnet in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online, was called for an interview, had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was the most disappointing experience at your last sales position.   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to interview at Graphnet.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went quickly and satisfactory