Graphnet

Graphnet Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graphnet

I T Interview

Interviewed 3 times, called back numerous times, they kept saying we will get back to you, you are still in the process. We are inverviewing other candidates, you are one of the interviewed that we will be calling back for one more time. Please be patient, after 3 months I called back and they stated they had chosen someone else.

Oracle Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Graphnet in March 2011.

I interviewd with three persons, first one is Application Manager who introduced the company's business and how it runs and services clients, second person is DBA who asked me many detailed technical questions, third person is owner who asked me lots of personality issues and learned more about my backgroud issues.

Interview Questions
    • How do debug procedures and functions if there are some bugs found?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Graphnet in June 2011.

I applied online, was called for an interview, had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most disappointing experience at your last sales position.   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to interview at Graphnet.   View Answer
    Went quickly and satisfactory