Grasim Industries

Grasim Industries Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grasim Industries

GET-Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bharūch (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bharūch (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Grasim Industries in January 2013.

A technical interview comprising of basic concepts related to my discipline like heat transfer,mass transfer,pumps,compressors etc. i was also being interviewed relating to my awareness as regards to safety and environmental regulations. I was asked relating to my favorite subjects and also regarding the projects i carried out in my college. Also i was asked to give examples of my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    They have fixed compensation policy for GET. No negotiation possible there.

Intern Interview

Got selected from college on the basis of my cg

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagda (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Grasim Industries in November 2011.

First of all they took written test based upon normal enggineering questions including some general apttitude test. After this process there was a personal inteviews which was based upon general engineering skills and HR questions. After that placed students got offer letter and T-shirt of birla cellulosic fiber .

Interview Questions
    • Where are you from and do u want to go for furthur studies?   Answer Question
    Just be simple as u are..dont pretend any thing..CGPA also matters in selection.