Gravitant Technical Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gravitant in July 2014.

Phone screen interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with the Director of Product with 2 hours on onsite interviews the following week.

The interview process was pretty informal and everyone was friendly enough. I had 4 separate 30 minute interviews with different VPs of the company. 2 of the interviews were in a rush and cut the interview short.

They asked standard background questions specific to their backgrounds (ie. the VP of Engineering asked mostly about my engineering background). There were nothing tricky or too difficult.

One thing I noticed was the company was almost 90% Indian including all the people that interviewed me.

I did not get an offer which is fine because the office environment looked incredibly drab and boring but I what I didnt appreciate was a lack of response from management after the interview. I followed up a couple of times the next week for a status and they did not get back to me. I think if someone takes the time to come in for interviews, it is courtesy to atleast let them know via email.

Interview Questions