Gravitec Systems Staff Accountant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bainbridge Island, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bainbridge Island, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gravitec Systems in March 2012.

Initial phone interview, then advanced to in person interview. Top two candidates selected to meet with general manager. Interview done by panel of entire accounting department. Interview done by each person asking a question from list of interview questions. The process was somewhat uncomfortable because it felt like the manager was just shy of openly hostile, scowling the entire time, during my interview, while the rest of the interviewers were nice enough. I was told they were mixing ahead with other candidates but saw the job reported several more times over the next couple months.

Interview Questions
  • Whar do you know about our company and our corporate structure?   Answer Question