Gray Television Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gray Television in August 2009.

I submitted an application through the HR portion of the website. I was called within a week and went in for an interview with the Master Control Op Manager and the Senior Broadcast Engineer. The interview was fairly straightforward. I had no experience. I then had to come in for a working interview, which was fairly easy even though right away I could tell that the responsibilities for this position far outweighed the pay.

Interview Questions

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Parkersburg, WV
    Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Gray Television in August 2011.

I spoke to the station manager on the phone briefly. He then asked me to come into the station. we spoke about my previous carrier. We dis discuss the position briefly but not into detail. He told me the position would be available in the next month. I never heard from him again.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gray Television

Worked for Gray Television? Contribute to the Community!