1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Graybar Electric in December 2010.

Pleasant phone interview which consisted of basic question about my experience and previous positions. No “tricky” questions with listing 10 attributes you possess in chronological order. Just honest informational questions.

Had an in person interview the following week. Unfortunately, they only had one time slot available for the interview and it was early the next morning. There was no HR interview, I only met with my supervisor. I was impressed that he read my entire resume, going back through four previous employers, and was prepared with talking points. The interview questions were casual.

I should also mention that I called the hiring manager on two occasions and she answered her phone both times.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were general questions about my history and personal interests.   View Answer

Worked for Graybar Electric? Contribute to the Community!