Interviews for Top Jobs at Graybar Electric
- Outside Sales Representative (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Sales (2)
- IT (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Cost Analyst (2)
- Purchasing (1)
- Workplace Planner (1)
- Branch Administrative (1)
- Zone Service Center Manager (1)
- Warehouse Leader (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- Senior Sales Representative (1)
- Intern (1)
Administrative Assistant Interview
The process took a day - interviewed at Graybar Electric in December 2010.
Pleasant phone interview which consisted of basic question about my experience and previous positions. No “tricky” questions with listing 10 attributes you possess in chronological order. Just honest informational questions.
Had an in person interview the following week. Unfortunately, they only had one time slot available for the interview and it was early the next morning. There was no HR interview, I only met with my supervisor. I was impressed that he read my entire resume, going back through four previous employers, and was prepared with talking points. The interview questions were casual.
I should also mention that I called the hiring manager on two occasions and she answered her phone both times.
- Questions were general questions about my history and personal interests. View Answer