Graybar Electric

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Graybar Electric in June 2013.

The process takes around 3 weeks. First it is necessary to have an inside connection or a great resume, you meet with the area manager, then the next week you meet with the regional boss. Afterwards you are asked to fill out an application online and a hiring opportunity is then given shortly after. Overall, I first met with the area manager at a local restaurant and then for the regional boss, I met with both the regional and area at the same time. The area manager contacted me shortly and told me that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Graybar Electric

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Graybar Electric in April 2010.

I was referred to Graybar by an employee. I applied online and about a week later was called to set up an interview. The face to face interview lasted about 45 minutes and was contacted about two weeks later and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about situational experiences, knowledge of material, and why I left my last job.   View Answer