Graybar Electric

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graybar Electric in June 2013.

Interview Details – The process takes around 3 weeks. First it is necessary to have an inside connection or a great resume, you meet with the area manager, then the next week you meet with the regional boss. Afterwards you are asked to fill out an application online and a hiring opportunity is then given shortly after. Overall, I first met with the area manager at a local restaurant and then for the regional boss, I met with both the regional and area at the same time. The area manager contacted me shortly and told me that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Question – What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graybar Electric in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred to Graybar by an employee. I applied online and about a week later was called to set up an interview. The face to face interview lasted about 45 minutes and was contacted about two weeks later and offered the job.

Interview Question – They asked about situational experiences, knowledge of material, and why I left my last job.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Graybar Electric

Worked for Graybar Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Graybar Electric Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Graybar Electric employees and interview candidates.