Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Graybar Electric
- Outside Sales Representative (6)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Cost Analyst (3)
- Sales (2)
- IT (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Intern (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- Quality Specialist (1)
- Senior Sales Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- Workplace Planner (1)
- Branch Administrative (1)
- Zone Service Center Manager (1)
- Warehouse Leader (1)
- Business Development Manager - Industrial Automation Central Valley Locations (1)
- Project Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (Garden City, NY) in March 2015.
They did NOT voice any concerns - they told me they interviewed 20 people - they didn't pick one - saw same job about 6 days later - what gives? What skills or experience are they looking for? Does anyone know- please reply if you do - I don't get it!
- Experience 2 Answers
Other Interview Reviews for Graybar Electric
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.
The process takes around 3 weeks. First it is necessary to have an inside connection or a great resume, you meet with the area manager, then the next week you meet with the regional boss. Afterwards you are asked to fill out an application online and a hiring opportunity is then given shortly after. Overall, I first met with the area manager at a local restaurant and then for the regional boss, I met with both the regional and area at the same time. The area manager contacted me shortly and told me that I had been selected for the position.
- What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position. 1 Answer
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric in April 2010.
I was referred to Graybar by an employee. I applied online and about a week later was called to set up an interview. The face to face interview lasted about 45 minutes and was contacted about two weeks later and offered the job.
- They asked about situational experiences, knowledge of material, and why I left my last job. 1 Answer