Graybar Electric Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Graybar Electric (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process takes around 3 weeks. First it is necessary to have an inside connection or a great resume, you meet with the area manager, then the next week you meet with the regional boss. Afterwards you are asked to fill out an application online and a hiring opportunity is then given shortly after. Overall, I first met with the area manager at a local restaurant and then for the regional boss, I met with both the regional and area at the same time. The area manager contacted me shortly and told me that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position.   1 Answer