Great Dane

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Great Dane.

Interview Details – Met the HR manager at a job fair for military veterans. After submitting my resume at the job fair, I received a call to interview 3 weeks later. I arrived at the interview and was explained the position by the HR manager. She then showed me around the plant describing the various processes involved in the production. Afterwards, I briefly met with the plant manager. Received a call back the next day to come in and meet with the other supervisors. I spent nearly six hours on the plant floor learning each supervisors roll and what their departments produced. Got another call back to meet with the plant manger to discuss expectations of the position and my contribution towards attaining the company's goals. I received another call back the next day to negotiate a salary.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions came from a two hour online assessment required from the corporation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'm in the process of counter offering.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Great Dane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Dane interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Great Dane employees and interview candidates.