Great Eastern Life Assurance

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.2

Wealth Management Trainee Interview

Three assessment altogether. Firstly is a psychological assessment. Secondly is the technical assessment on asset allocation for clients with different risk profile. Lastly is the interview by the Insurance Team Leader.

The psychological assessment conprises of two parts. You are given a survey to find out what type of entrepreneur you are. Secondly there is an open-ended scenario based Q and A to find out your personal values.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions for me as I already have the industry knowledge. The psychological assessment is really long and it can be rather tiring. They are looking into a member that fit into their team.   Answer Question

Graduate Associate Interview

First round of interview with 4 interviewers. Asked the generic questions like tell me about yourself, why did you choose our company, strengths and weaknesses, what are your skills, what can you contribute to the company etc.

User Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance in March 2014.

Very last minute. Interview was on the next day.
    No information on the interviewer provided till asked just before the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions which are discriminating in nature to working mothers who have left previous work for short break due to family commitment.
      Regardless, subsequently I indicated my interest and commitment to pursue the job opportutnity.
      Afternote: After the interview, I shared that I have another job offer and enquired if GE is still interested to pursue further. I was asked to disclose the job scope of the other offer which I viewed as private & confidential.
        View Answer

Sales Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance.

1:3 interview session.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Why did you choose this position?
      3. How many interviews have you gone?
      4. How do you see yourself in five years?
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance.

why you choose this internship?

Interview Questions
    • The above question is the only question posed to me. Interviewer very friendly   Answer Question

Vice President Head of Department Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance.

A friendly approach & discussion.

Follow market supply & demand

NBU Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance in July 2012.

It was a short meet up as i was contracted to work at GE.

Interview Questions
    • what are my future plans on education.   View Answer

Life Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance in September 2010.

There was 2 interview.
    One with the hiring manager, another with the cluster vice president.

The interview process with the hiring manager is more detailed with him asking regular HR interview questions.
    The interview process with the cluster vice president is more about checking paperwork and explaining guidelines of the company.

The key question will tend to be "what is your motivation for joining this industry?"

Interview Questions

Worked for Great Eastern Life Assurance? Contribute to the Community!