Great Lakes Aviation Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Great Lakes Aviation in January 2011.

Very unorganized. Manager called for me to "come in" and talk. Hung up and never told me when. Called me back later and set a date. Showed up on the date and manager was not there. Agents said she was out sick. Never received an email or phone call. Manger called later apologizing, setting another date. Came in and interview was just a conversation about my life and what I liked to due for fun. Very little was asked about my prior experience or skills. Was not informed that I was hired. Just kept getting told to come in and fill in more paperwork every other 2 weeks. Two months later she said I was going in for training. That's when I "realized" I got the job.

Interview Questions
    Technically did not officially get offered a job. More like, I was thrown in to the job.

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Great Lakes Aviation.

Do not apply for this company unless you live locally. They will not fly you out for the interview, but expect you to appear in person. They do not offer any other means to interview out-of-state applicants, such as, phone or skype interviewing. Not worth the effort of paying almost two grand to fly for an interview when you may, or may not get the job.... Very unprofessional.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williston, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williston, ND

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Great Lakes Aviation in August 2011.

Attended a job fair and was interviewed on the spot. Very brief and relaxed interview. Be prepared to discuss why you are interested in the industry and how past experience will help you. Understand the job requirements before hand. The interviewer is looking to see that you understand this is a serious safety job.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating at this company.

Customer Serice Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Great Lakes Aviation in March 2011.

phone call saying to come in for interview...I'm sure employer interviewed several other people.... didnt hear anything for a week... was called in to fill out paperwork and to get drug tested and 10 yr background check, fingerprinted

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Great Lakes Aviation in December 2010.

Started with paper work then a written test covering some basic instrument questions. After that a one on one interview, just basic questions tell me about yourself etc.. Then tech questions on Jepp. IAP and low altitude enroute charts very basic (tell me what airspace this, MEA, VOR, chage over points).

Interview Questions

Worked for Great Lakes Aviation? Contribute to the Community!