Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company
www.glfasteners.com Grand Rapids, MI 16 to 50 Employees

Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was referred through a friend and employee of Great Lakes. They prefer referrals. I spoke with the owner on the phone, sent my resume, and then scheduled an interview. A week later, I met with the owner and sales manager. They called me a couple of days later and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• He asked a lot about what you're looking for in a job and wants to make sure you're not looking for something temporary. Wants to find employees who want a career, not a job.   Answer Question
  • Wants to know not just about prior work experience, but why you left and what you want instead at the new position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set base salary and they have changed (improved) the commission structure since I worked there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Great Lakes Fasteners & Supply Company employees and interview candidates.