Great Lakes Higher Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

Borrower Services Representative Interview

Borrower Services Representative
Boscobel, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Great Lakes Higher Education in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially given a phone interview. Then I was invited to the site for an interview with two supervisors. The interview is very casual.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Aberdeen, SD

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Great Lakes Higher Education in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview. Supposed to be one or two more steps. Heavy tech company. 300+ in IT, about half are java

Interview Question – current salary   View Answer

Borrower Service Representative Interview

Borrower Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Great Lakes Higher Education in September 2010.

Interview Details – I would have liked to see a more in depth interview with staff from great Lakes. The interview process took place at a staffing agency called adecco. If I would have been able to meet with a Great Lakes employee the questions I had about the job and benefits would have been answered with more known knowledge. I got a lot of questions answered with onv=ce you satrt the job ypu can ask the questions at that time. This also included questions as far as hourly rate, cost to employee for benfits, weeks of vacationetc. The typical questions that one needs answered up front t\rather than waiting weeks after job starts.

Interview Question – Are you able to handle uncomfortable situations from Borrowers over the phone?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Great Lakes Higher Education in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was a meeting with two senior developers.

Interview Question – What do you know about object orientated code?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate for an internship.

Worked for Great Lakes Higher Education? Contribute to the Community!