Great River Energy

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineer Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Great River Energy in April 2010.

Interview Details – At first the interviewer talked about his company's goal and later asked me few questions about my background experience. The one question asked contained that " explain your research experience where you have achieved what you set for". Next question was to ask him few questions. I asked him about my role in his company once I join. Also, I asked about the interviewer's role in the company and what kind of students are they looking for that position.

Interview Question – Explain me some research experience where you come up with a solution.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Great River Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great River Energy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Great River Energy employees and interview candidates.