Great Southern Bancorp

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Servicing Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Great Southern Bancorp in March 2012.

Interview Details – Long waiting process. I applied for one position and they offered me something totally different.

Interview Question – They asked me where I saw myself in ___ years, classic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was unable to negotiate. They offered me the hourly wage, take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consumer Banker Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Great Southern Bancorp in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview went well. I was basically told the job was mine and I had to speak with a General Manger for the region. I was told I would be contacted in a couple of days, if I didn't hear back then I should contact the office. I called several times and was finally told they decided to hire someone from within. Was a little frustrating since they didn't follow through with what they told me they would do.

Interview Question – Wasn't really asked a lot of questions. Was asked to detail my experience and then the manager did most of the talking   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Great Southern Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Southern Bancorp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Great Southern Bancorp employees and interview candidates.