Great West Casualty

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great West Casualty

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Great West Casualty.

The HR representative was very professional, the department head asked questions I have never had asked to me before, it was very different than interviewing with other insurance companies. I was uncomfortable with a number of questions and I think HR was as well. The interview with the HR alone was more professional than the interview with the claims hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions from the claims hiring manager went into areas that had nothing to do whether you could perform the job.   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Sioux City, NE

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Great West Casualty.

Phone Screening with department head and an HR representative.
    On-site interviews with department head, HR, and a meet/greet with the department.
    Also had an aptitude test and a skills assessment.

Great people, very friendly, very welcoming. Seemed like a tightly knit group. A significant concern with how much the candidate liked the area, since it's a small city / large town.

The offer was not competitive and negotiations failed to improve it.

Safety Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Great West Casualty in June 2013.

Submitted resume via job posting. Called for a phone interview then in person panel interview. Everyone was warm and friendly. Great West did a wonderful job communicating job status in a timely fashion. The staff was very accessible.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Sioux City, NE

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Great West Casualty.

After submitting a resume and completing the online application, I was contacted by the HR department for a phone interview. After passing the phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview. At the on-site interview, the questions were normal for an interview. I was tested on computer abilities.

I did not negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Sioux City, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Great West Casualty in April 2007.

The interview process was very time consuming and difficult. I completed a phone interview, skills assessment, interview with the department, and one-on-interview with the department head. I was not provided with a courtesy phone call when not selected for the job, I received an email months later saying the position had been filled.