Great West Casualty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuary Interview

Actuary
South Sioux City, NE

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Great West Casualty.

Interview Details – Phone Screening with department head and an HR representative.
On-site interviews with department head, HR, and a meet/greet with the department.
Also had an aptitude test and a skills assessment.

Great people, very friendly, very welcoming. Seemed like a tightly knit group. A significant concern with how much the candidate liked the area, since it's a small city / large town.

Reason for Declining – The offer was not competitive and negotiations failed to improve it.

Safety Representative Interview

Safety Representative
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Great West Casualty in June 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via job posting. Called for a phone interview then in person panel interview. Everyone was warm and friendly. Great West did a wonderful job communicating job status in a timely fashion. The staff was very accessible.

Interview Question – What was your great failure?   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Claims Processor
South Sioux City, NE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Great West Casualty.

Interview Details – After submitting a resume and completing the online application, I was contacted by the HR department for a phone interview. After passing the phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview. At the on-site interview, the questions were normal for an interview. I was tested on computer abilities.

Interview Question – I don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Very Difficult Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
South Sioux City, NE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Great West Casualty in April 2007.

Interview Details – The interview process was very time consuming and difficult. I completed a phone interview, skills assessment, interview with the department, and one-on-interview with the department head. I was not provided with a courtesy phone call when not selected for the job, I received an email months later saying the position had been filled.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with macros?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Great West Casualty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great West Casualty interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Great West Casualty employees and interview candidates.