Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Arcade Attendant Interview

Arcade Attendant
Williamsburg, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – This interview process was extremely straight-forward. I just filled out a paper application (I think they did away with that, just online apps now) and then they called me back a week later for a face to face with the HR supervisor. I went in and she asked me about my previous experience with Busch Gardens and she related because she used to work there as well. A bunch of standard HR questions regarding availability and salary expectations. Got hired on the spot after an interview with the Arcade Manager. I also had to submit to a drug test but that's pretty standard.

Interview Question – Nothing really too challenging here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation with a low paying job like this.

Very Easy Interview

Arcade Attendant Interview

Arcade Attendant
Scotrun, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. in June 2009.

Interview Details – All they want to know is that you'll do whatever they say no matter what.

Interview Question – Will you fight with a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at the time. It was my first long term job so I took what I got.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.

Worked for Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!