Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Service Agent Interview

Guest Service Agent
Concord, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. in February 2011.

Interview Details – The initial interview began with a phone call to gauge personality, it was was over quick and an offer for Full or Part-time was made. The process getting to the phone interview was tedious, the company still relies on paper applications and the time-table of when Human Resources is open. Initially I had to apply for my position (listing various ones) roughly 4 times before I received the first phone interview.

The manager who called me was friendly, outgoing and excited to talk about the Lodge. They wanted to pick at my availability and interests for working at the resort but focused directly on my previous experiences with other resorts as the main bonus to hire me. It seems more beneficial to go into this job already understanding the hospitality industry but having worked with college students it does not seem to be an experience requirement, just a respect for the industry.

Interview Question – If you were assisting a guest and the guest relations phone starts to ring, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.

Worked for Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. Guest Service Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. employees and interview candidates.