Great Wolf Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.8

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

Went in with a group of about 20 people. We were divided into groups of 3 and were interviewed by the pool manager (really easy, just smile and don't say anything stupid). After that if they didn't like you they pulled you to the side and told you that you didn't get the job. Next the people who were left were interviewed by a HR person, and the same thing happened. Out of 20 people that came in for an interview only 5 were offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$8 is the starting wage but after 30 days you get $8.75

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Williamsburg, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First it took almost two years for them to respond to my resume. When they did respond my resume had also come up for house cleaning positions? I let them know that I was interested in the computer position, I was very prompt unlike HR. When HR finally showed up late, I had to have the technician come in to finish the interview. If you think you are going to sweat at all you will, the interview room is very uncomfortable. No where on the application was there a mention of hours or salary. When I got a gist of what the hours were going to be along with the pay I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Interview Questions

• What is the longest length of cable before there is a degradation of data?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Mason, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Just asked basic easy questions about me, nothing you wouldn't expect. I went into the quant office and talked with an HR representative who was very sweet and made the whole interview feel very comfortable. I was then offered the job on the spot and within two weeks I was working. The interview was very very easy so don't be intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Starbucks Barista Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

Went to a job fair last minute to interview for barista position. Did not need to submit a formal application. Went in, sat with a manager, was asked the basic questions (What are your strengths? What is a situation that was difficult that you had to solve?"), and was offered a job on the spot. In all, the process probably took 10 minutes to complete. Drug testing is required for the job. This was done off-site.

Interview Questions

• All questions were incredibly easy. Think of what you might be asked in a typical interview, and they will probably ask it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Was offered minimum wage at the time.

Public Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Concord, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I applied, did some calling up. exchanged emails and got an interview. I got interviewed twice to see if I wanted to do another position.. A few days later I got a call and got offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Traverse City, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviews with GM then Aquatics manager took about an hour and they inform you of training and cost and drug testing and then told me that i could start and told me when training would begin

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts in November 2014.

Interview

It took a while for them to call me and set up a date when they could interview me in person, then when it came to the manager to interview me he forgot that he had someone to interview so I had to be interviewed again by the human resources representative

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Grapevine, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

the interview was really simple. its not really your normal type of interview its more of just a casual conversation. the director of GS does most of the final interviews and she will want to see how you normally talk with people you've never met before.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and was notified within the month from an HR manager. He called me and held a brief phone conversation before inviting me to interview with him on property. I spoke with the HR manager first and he signed off on his positive hiring decision. Next, I was passed along to meet the Director of Guest Services. The last step was meeting with a Manager of Guest Services who asked a few questions and explained the hourly wage. Once everyone approved, the Director returned and offered me the position on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was basic. Pretty easy. You met with a supervisor and a manager and they asks you typical interview questions. You find out at the end of the interview if you got the job or not which was nice.