Greater Baltimore Medical Center

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greater Baltimore Medical Center

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

First you meet with a nursing recruiter in Human Resources. Then, you are taken to the department where you meet with a Clinical Coordinator and the Nurse Manager. After the Clinical Coordinator asks questions, you have a 1:1 interview with the Nurse Manager.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't get asked difficult questions, but some questions were: "What do you find the most challenging about working in the ER?" "Tell me about a situation where a patient was very upset with you and how you handled it." "Tell me about a scenario where you had integrity."   Answer Question
    Even though I had 5+ years experience in the field, it was difficult to negotiate a higher salary. I was told that you were paid bases on how many years you had been in your current role and my experience wasn't sufficient enough for a higher pay.

Registration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in June 2013.

There were too many people (unnecessary) in the interview. There were a total of four people and only one person spoke; which was the same person who was conducting the interview

There was no negotiation phase. The offer that was made was very pleasing.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in December 2010.

I was promoted to this position 5 years ago. The hiring process for managers have typically been within the organization and you must know someone (so to speak) to advance.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a degree? You are doing the work but without a degree you can not advance...   Answer Question
    no negotiation, I accepted the offer even though the compensation was not what I expected. I wanted to gain the experience.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in March 2009.

The interview process was with a director and senior vice present. The interview was relatively informal and conversational with no curveball questions. They also asked about my strengths and what I would bring to the team. They also asked questions about my resume and my future goals. I had a few follow up phone calls afterwards with another person in the department.

User Support Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in June 2010.

It was easy to talk

Interview Questions

It was a lateral move and no raise.