Greater Lynn Senior Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greater Lynn Senior Services

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greater Lynn Senior Services (Lynn, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through the company web-site, once they knew I was a driver, they gave me the complimentary interview. I met with the least of their HR personnel, met the boss. There was no follow up, no letter of thank you, but we chose to move on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that your previous professional career, qualifies you to work as an operations manager here at GLSS ? Hmmm, maybe because I was an operations manager for another transportation company. Simply, they did not want a woman.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Greater Lynn Senior Services (Lynn, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview, first interview with HR only. Second interview with HR, Operations Manager and Director. It normally takes months before a decision is made to hire after interviewing. It is a fairly simple process made painfully long by the corporate-impersonal culture that is in development at GLSS.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you will bring to this company that is not already here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or leave it.