Greater Than One

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategist Interview

Strategist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greater Than One.

Interview Details – I was referred through a friend and I went through a series of in-person and phone interviews. Interviews didn't take too long but they took some time to get back to me with a final answer.

Interview Question – Questions were simple. Just had to explain why I was interested in marketing and data analytics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to negotiate a higher salary if you have the qualifications.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greater Than One in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews with future teammates and manager. Unfortunately, the manager who hired me left two weeks after my start.

Interview Question – 5 year plan.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Managed by a recruiter

Very Difficult Interview

Stooge, Overall Lampost Interview

Stooge, Overall Lampost
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Greater Than One.

Interview Details – arrived at their offices, very circumspect, of course, as per usual, the interviewer was late. And exercise in passive aggressiveness and incompetence that was just oozing from their pores. Two of the least likely to succeed people you are ever bound to meet

Interview Question – What is the best example of you managing up?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greater Than One in October 2008.

Interview Details – I met with a number of people from the company and spent 45-60 minutes answering questions about my experience and how I would handle various scenarios. They seemed very interested. I e-mailed the direct manager to thank her for the interview. I never heard anything back.

Interview Question – Describe your last position.   Answer Question

Worked for Greater Than One? Contribute to the Community!