Greatwide Logistics

Greatwide Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greatwide Logistics

Settlements Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greatwide Logistics in May 2013.

One person took my interview, he was a little bit detailed in his questions. But the were easy. Make sure to ask questions, and reply to their questions. Was 45 minutes long, the guy liked to talk.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you had an issue at work, and how did you resolve it?   View Answer

Safety and Driver Qualifications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Greatwide Logistics in November 2011.

The person who conducted the telephone interview was enthusiastic and seemed knowlegable about the company. They offered more information about the company and the future direction of the company. The person who conducted the personal interview has been with the company only a very short time - a few weeks - and presented a much more cynical and jaded perception of the company. They asked some rather odd questions about inner office politics, and even said this is a problem within the department and throughout the entire company. Even though the person who conducted the telephone interview was enthusiastic in telling me about the plans for the company to go public and even sent me some links to news articles on the subject, the person who conducted the personal interview had some snarky things to say about it when I made further inquiry and comments on the future of the company going public. The personal interview lasted for two hours. At the close of the interview the person said, "I'm impressed and I will be in touch with you." I followed up with mailing a thank you note on the same day, and with a phone call a week later. I'm not sure what it says about the company culture that no one will answer their phones or return phone calls, not even to tell me they have gone with a different candidate. That just seems incredibly rude, especially after spending so much time with me. I rate the entire interview experience as negative because of the rudeness of not answering phones or returning phone calls. It just shows an overall lack of common courtesy and disrespect for candidates and undoubtedly laps over into employment at the company. Maybe that disrespect and lack of common courtesy is the reason they apparently have so many problems with inner office politics.

Interview Questions
    • We have several positions open and you are qualified to fill any of them. Which one are you most interested in?   View Answer
    • Do you prefer to work with men or women?   View Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrell, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Greatwide Logistics in October 2010.

Applied online and received a call the next day. Drove out to the office in Terrell for the interview which was short but detailed and was offered position at that time. Only conditions were passing physical and drug test paid for by Greatwide, and my truck passing a DOT inspection in the on-site shop.

Interview Questions
    No negation on pay or work hours

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Greatwide Logistics in January 2010.

Was referred by another driver, interview was short, to the point. The interviewer was brought in from another state, and therefore had some incorrect information about days off, and flexibility. After the interview, I had a drug test/background check, followed by an isometric exam, at a physical therapist, then later had a road test.