Greatwide Logistics Truck Driver Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greatwide Logistics

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terrell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greatwide Logistics (Terrell, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call the next day. Drove out to the office in Terrell for the interview which was short but detailed and was offered position at that time. Only conditions were passing physical and drug test paid for by Greatwide, and my truck passing a DOT inspection in the on-site shop.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation on pay or work hours

Other Interview Reviews for Greatwide Logistics

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greatwide Logistics (Southaven, MS) in January 2010.

Interview

Was referred by another driver, interview was short, to the point. The interviewer was brought in from another state, and therefore had some incorrect information about days off, and flexibility. After the interview, I had a drug test/background check, followed by an isometric exam, at a physical therapist, then later had a road test.

Interview Questions