Green Hills Software

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Green Hills Software.

Interview Details – Very thorough and clear in the communication about the process, from start to finish.
The interview itself was nearly a full day of interviews and evaluations with various levels of staff at the company, plus lunch.

Interview Question – The final evaluation involved writing documentation for a process I was unfamiliar with, after viewing a presentation on it by an engineer.   Answer Question

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Systems Software Engineer

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Green Hills Software.

Interview Details – Programming test covering basic CS fundementals, phone interview, on-site interview including a programming test in C.

Interview Question – The C programming test was challenging.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Goleta, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Green Hills Software in December 2011.

Interview Details – Got the first interview at an on campus job fair. Called up for a 1 on 1 interview the next week at my campus's career fair. Interviewer was very chill and just asked questions about my past projects and general resume details. Afterwards, I got 1 phone interview with HR and then another phone interview with the team I would potentially work with. The next week, I visited the place and got a tour of the company and then programmed for a few hours.

Interview Question – General resume   Answer Question

Software Systems Engineer Interview

Software Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Green Hills Software in October 2010.

Interview Details – A very informal interview where I discussed various parts of my programming history. No coding challenges, at least not on the on campus interview portion. Interviewer seemed interested and friendly.

Interview Question – What was your first experience with programming?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Green Hills Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Hills Software interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Green Hills Software employees and interview candidates.