Green Key Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. Asked a lot about resume and past experiences. Interviewer asked many questions and was very clear that she wanted to hear questions about the company. Explained what the position entailed, and asked why you were interested in sales. Also asked if I was money hungry and an aggressive person. Asked if I had a thick skin - as people will sometimes hang up on you.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Green Key Resources in June 2015.

Interview

very difficult to get in touch with and information received was not very helpful. still pretty confused about their interview process and the available positions being offered. very back and forth calling and not much progress made thus far with the interview process. you really have to be persistent in being able to get in contact with a recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter on 5 May, who found my resume on the internet. The call started out professionally and she shared some information about a position she thought I would be perfect for with one of her clients. When we got to the interview question noted below, the conversation went downhill. I politely declined to share my salary history. She said I would have to provide this information to her client and other employers anyway and so I should just go ahead and give the information to her.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary history?   1 Answer

Life Science Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later that was very pleasant and lasted 20 min. Got to come into their offices the following week. Decent experience, but make sure you know what the pay structure is like. The way it was pitched, this is definitely a job for the more competitive who are out to make money. Still, the recruiter was very pleasant and honest.

Interview Questions

Pay structure wasn't right for me. Personally prefer some sort of baseline in addition to commission prospects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and the next day I got a call to schedule an interview almost a week later. I got to their offices and they gave me the traditional paperwork to fill out, always bring proper ID with you so you don't leave your file half done. They asked what positions I was interested in and if I was looking for something in particular.

Interview Questions

• Average questions, my background, if I would be okay doing certain tasks for the position they had in mind for me. If I was okay doing temp jobs, how far of a commute would I be willing to do. They gave me pointers for my second interview to prepare, and the recruiter seemed nice.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. General going over of your resume, talking about your strengths and weaknesses, etc. Typical interview stuff. Ladies in the office are really nice. My recruiter was Clare. She was such a delight to work with and extremely helpful. In one day, she had me on an interview. 2 days later, I was on my second interview and was offered a job two days later. I'm absolutely satisfied with Green Key.

Temp/Freelance/and Looking for Full Time Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The staff will contact you and ask to meet you in person. Please note 3 candidates notes. same questions were asked by the same Greenkey staff. Same exact experience where they have you come to their offices and than nothing happens after that. You get "we'll call you". In conclusion, Greenkey is a waste of time and should be closed down. It misrepresents itself and candidates who come to their offices looking for work. If a company has a good HR dept there is no need for this company & we suggest all candidates to stay away from this fraudulent company.

Interview Questions

• How are your follow up skills? Tell me something you are proud of in your past work. Tell me of a work achievement. All text book questions.   1 Answer

Interview

I interviewed with three ladies in the temporary staffing department - and all asked me what exactly I was looking for, what industries I was drawn to, what my skills and experience were, and was asked to test - which I passed with top scores. Within a couple of weeks I was working at a good company and stayed there a while.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - they really try to to place you in a place you'll stay a while. I was adamant about no super short assignments - wanted something that would be temp to perm, or perm eventually.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Awful company! I needed a job after college and like everyone else, applied to as many as possible. I got a call from them to come in for an interview, but when I arrived they were so unprofessional, unorganized and asked stupid questions like are you money hungry. Needless to say, if I'm only working on commission I wouldn't pursue this job. Avoid at all costs!

Not worth it.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Had 2 phone screens before being asked to come into the office for an in person inteview. Overall, a pretty standard interview process. The staff was very friendly and the owner walked in a spoke to me for a moment. Make sure to have some questions prepared for the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales? Do you consider yourself an aggressive person? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question