Green Street Advisors Associate Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Green Street Advisors

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Green Street Advisors.

Interview

very technical based interview regarding experience with finance, investments, academic coursework, and programs you have the ability to use. My interview was not very friendly and it through off my groove as the interview progressed. I could tell the interviewer was not satisfied with my responses and it sort of affected my performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me very specific investment and finance related questions and my experience in each.   Answer Question

Green Street Advisors Response

Dec 8, 2014 – HR/ Recruiting Manager

Thank you for participating in our Campus Recruiting program. Our interview process is very challenging for students that are still attending classes. Focus on your core finance curriculum ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Green Street Advisors

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Green Street Advisors (Newport Beach, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Very Wall Street type interview process. You have to meet with basically everybody from junior analysts all the way to the partners. The interview process is very quantitative and long so be patient. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions