Green Tree Servicing

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Correspondence Clerk Interview

Rapid City, SD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Green Tree Servicing in February 2013.

Interview Details – I found the job listing on a work advertising website. I submitted a resume and cover letter as the ad requested, and I was contacted within a week via email, in which the HR person requested a phone interview. A time was set up for a few days later, and the interview took approximately 20 minutes. Within a few days, I was asked to come for a face-to-face interview and typing test.

Interview Question – There were a lot of questions regarding my past employer's policies on handling errors, absences, tardiness, etc, which I did not know how to answer well since my past employer was a much less formal place to work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Green Tree Servicing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Tree Servicing Correspondence Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Green Tree Servicing employees and interview candidates.