GreenWell Plumbing Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Plumbing Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Albany, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at GreenWell Plumbing in February 2011.

Went to the company to see if their hiring and spoke with the owner. At that time he asked me a few simple questions about work experience and was pleased with my answers so asked if I could come back in a few hours for an interview I said yes. During the interview he first asked me some more questions about job duties experience and general questions about my home life, Then he spent about an hour explaining how the company operates and what my job duties would be and how much money I could make working for his company. then I was offered the job and started two days later. This was and is by far the best plumbing company I have worked for the past 18 years.

Interview Questions
    Be very positive to whats offered! In the long run its worth it if you believe in the system!

Interviews for Top Jobs at GreenWell Plumbing

Worked for GreenWell Plumbing? Contribute to the Community!