Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orthodontic Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics.

Interview Details – Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics is a great place to start out in the dental field. You are able to apply online, but I heard of the position by word of mouth. I started training two days after I signed my paperwork (One week after the interview with Human Resources.

Interview Question – Why do you feel that you would be a valuable member of our team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Pediatric Assistant Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics in August 2010.

Interview Details – background, skills, traveling

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – straightfoward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics employees and interview candidates.