Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics.

I had two weeks of externship left to complete when I was sent to Greenberg by my school. I had to work an extra week (for free!) and push the fact that I needed to fill out paperwork to get paid, or move on. At the interview, I was offered a travel position with a specialist at $13.00 an hour. My first paycheck, I got 11.00 an hour. When I went to HR about this, I was told they didn't do that anymore. Imagine my surprise a year later when a co-worker, fresh from school, bragged she got paid 13.00 an hour from the start.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask anything except how far can you drive.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. They told me how much I was going to get paid, then subtracted two dollars from that which I only found out from my pay stub.

Orthodontic Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics.

Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics is a great place to start out in the dental field. You are able to apply online, but I heard of the position by word of mouth. I started training two days after I signed my paperwork (One week after the interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you would be a valuable member of our team?   Answer Question

Pediatric Assistant Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics in August 2010.

background, skills, traveling