Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions

2.4

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in April 2010.

Not much involved here...I had a good resume and they were looking for someone will to do grunt work. I was able to secure the postion and have been scanning for a couple weeks now. Nothing special, but I enjoy decent pay and will have a lot to bs on my resume. Good Stuff....

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in October 2007.

Very nice interview asked me about my legal skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

I was referred and went in and talked to the managing partner and HR. Everyone was very nice, but HR seemed overwhelmed and kind of slow, which was pretty nerve wrecking at times.

Interview Questions
    • Really didn't feel like there was one for that position.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in September 2010.

I went through a recruiter. First had an interview with HR. I returned and interviewed with three attorneys separately. Each asked questions relative to their practice. Very relaxed atmosphere. No tricky questions or streamline interview questions like "what are your strengths" or "what are your weaknesses". It was more they described what their expectations were for the position and asked if it was similar to what I was familiar with.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any surprise or difficult questions.   View Answer
    I accepted with no negotiation.

Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in July 2010.

Interviewed with several attorneys over the course of a day. Be prepared for difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • What advice would you give to a client in X situation?   Answer Question

Law Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in July 2010.

The interviewing process was pretty routine by the standards of today's trying employment marketplace. I thought I had the right experience and skill sets but they did not seem interested in my previous work which was not exactly what they were looking for and we both sensed that it was not a good "fit."

I assumed they have many applicants for each open position so they can be choosy if they want to be. This is a growing firm and I expect someone who has experience that more closely matches what they are looking for would be successful. I think seeming eager to be up to the challenge of the position is also a big plus for this firm.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that make you competitive for the position?   Answer Question

Director of Project Portfolio Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in January 2009.

The process was fairly painless from the standpoint of the interview. The HR interview was well informed with regards to role and respossibilites for the position. Leadership understood that for a program of this nature to be effective and to gain acceptance that it would need to be supported at the executive level. I was eliminated based on geographic concerns.

Interview Questions
    • This position is in Miami and your family is in the west, why do you want this position.   Answer Question

Worked for Greenberg Traurig? Contribute to the Community!