GreenbergFarrow

www.greenbergfarrow.com

GreenbergFarrow Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GreenbergFarrow

Senior Associate Interview

Solid interview process. Three levels of interviews: office manager, regional manager, and finally corporate

Interview Questions
    Amicable

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at GreenbergFarrow in August 2011.

I was supposed to meet with all the directors from the office but due to a last minute site visit I only ended up meeting with one of the design directors.
    He was a little standoffish at first, but then warmed up as we talked more. It was a pretty casual interview, we went through my portfolio and I learned about the history of the firm and what types of projects I would be working on. I also got a tour of the office and met employees.
    He told me to expect to get a call the following week for a followup interview to meet the other design directors. Never got a call.
    When I called as a followup I was told they were still "assessing their needs" and that they would have an answer soon. Never heard back.
    So communication is not their strong point.

Interview Questions
    • So how long have you been in the city? ... Just no luck yet?   View Answer