GreenbergFarrow Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GreenbergFarrow

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Solid interview process. Three levels of interviews: office manager, regional manager, and finally corporate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amicable

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was supposed to meet with all the directors from the office but due to a last minute site visit I only ended up meeting with one of the design directors.
    He was a little standoffish at first, but then warmed up as we talked more. It was a pretty casual interview, we went through my portfolio and I learned about the history of the firm and what types of projects I would be working on. I also got a tour of the office and met employees.
    He told me to expect to get a call the following week for a followup interview to meet the other design directors. Never got a call.
    When I called as a followup I was told they were still "assessing their needs" and that they would have an answer soon. Never heard back.
    So communication is not their strong point.

Interview Questions

• So how long have you been in the city? ... Just no luck yet?   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Saw the job available on their website and had to apply online. Standard process. Had two in person interviews. Heard back in a week after second interview.

Interview Questions

• Not so much difficult but they asked about how i would shape my career path. No one else really seemed interested until this interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasnt tough. They gave me the low end of my range and i was comfortable with that.