Greene County Schools

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Snow Hill, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greene County Schools.

Interview Details – I had an interview with a team of administrators and other team members. The team wanted me to pretend to conduct a lesson that used technology. I presented a lesson that did not engage the team with technology entirely. I would use a program that correlates technology and matches up to the state standards for the position you are applying for.

Interview Question – How would you integrate technology into your daily classroom instruction?
I was asked to create a mock lesson and had to pretend the interview team was a class of students
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Teachers make a set salary and it is based on the North Carolina salary schedule. Your salary can increase if your are National Board Certified and have a MA or PhD

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Greene County Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greene County Schools Teacher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Greene County Schools employees and interview candidates.