Greene Resources

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Keyer/Coder Interview

Keyer/Coder

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Greene Resources.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call back within a few days. Set up a face-to-face interview later in the week. Face-to-Face interview consisted of your basic resume review and questions. You had to do a mock phone survey with the interviewer to ensure you could read the information without mistakes. Basic computer skills test afterwards to ensure you could navigate around Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Was asked to fill out a ton of paperwork and was told I would get a call in a few days. Received a phone call a couple of days later offering me a position and was told the dates of training.

Interview Question – Was asked to read a Phone Survey dialog with the interviewer and told I could only make a maximum of five errors. You read about four pages of questions and dialogue you would have with someone on a phone. I wasn't applying for a Phone Interview position so this was very uncomfortable but it was the hardest part of the interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greene Resources.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume online receive a call from one of the recruiter. She went over my resume and I was told she will forward my resume to the client and continue to match me with job openings that was 7 years ago I never heard back. Now everytime I apply for a position I could never get an email or phone call.

Manufacturing Interview

Manufacturing
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greene Resources in June 2011.

Interview Details – Put in for a job online. Had an online interview. Went to an interview which was 63 miles one way from my home. Sat in interview room, took an evaluation test, math test, computer test, reading test and filled out another application. Spent over two hours there and at the end of all this I was offered a job. Was told I just had to wait for orders to hire more individuals, because this is a contract to hire company.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Greene Resources in December 2010.

Interview Details – The company reviewed my resume and contacted me shortly after. I went in for an interview and one plus is that they were very thorough in outlining company and position exceptions. They explained from the beginning what some of the frustrations of the job might be before continuing into the next part of the interview, which was beneficial for me. Out of all my interviews I felt that Greene Resources were very thorough is outlining what they except from potential employees in the recruiting position. Although I decided HR wasn’t for me, it seemed like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Greene Resources? Contribute to the Community!