Greene Tweed

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Greene Tweed in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by GT Recruiter who sought me out, unsolicited. Questions related to my past experience and qualifications. This person "qualifies the prospect". If you "make the cut", there is a follow-up interview with the hiring manager and HR "partner." Questions in this interview are both "behavioral" (from HR person) and technical. Technical questions were general in nature, i.e. "How do you go about developing and qualifying a product/component." Although questions were somewhat general, the interviewer was looking for specifics. In my case, the interviewer actually lacked specific experience in the discipline (new hire from a different industry), so it was a little awkward, i.e. being specific enough so as to fulfill expectations, but not so specific as to lose your audience.
I asked numerous questions in both interviews (I was interviewing the company/people more than they were interviewing me). I didn't receive very specific answers and I believe that my questions (number and type) most likely intimidated them since I had more experience than they had.

Interview Questions

• What is the process for developing and qualifying a material or product?   View Answer
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses and give some examples of how these played out in your past work experience.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Greene Tweed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greene Tweed Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Greene Tweed employees and interview candidates.