Greenpath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.7

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

The overall process was very quick and everyone involved was extremely friendly and professional. The people involved made me feel like their top priority at every step of the process, and communication was clear and open throughout. There was communication via email for setting up the initial phone screen and the next steps. Had face to face interviews with all members of the team, and even was able to interview over the phone with potential business partners that I would support. The time and effort put into the interview process showed me how important this role was to the organization, which made it a very attractive place to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in order learn more about the business and the roles that you would be supporting?   Answer Question
    • What was the most frustrating situation you encountered in supporting a team or manager?   1 Answer

Account Maintenance Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Greenpath.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later I received a call for a phone screening which was about 15 minutes. After that, it was about another week until I hear back for the first interview. During the interview, which took an hour over the phone, I was very pleased with how my questions were answered and also the information provided for the job although pay was not disclosed to me until the very end of the interviewing process. After that I completed an assessment which led to the final interview. The final interview was about an hour as well which was more descriptive than the first. I was able to have a more detailed idea about the position as well as the company.

Interview Questions

• What I would do in certain circumstances, pertaining to customer service, challenges faced while on the job...etc   Answer Question

Greenpath Response

Feb 2, 2015 – HR Manager

Good afternoon, I am glad to see that your onboarding at GreenPath went well. If there is anything we can do to help make your time at GreenPath more rewarding, please do not hesitate to let me ... More

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Greenpath.

Interview

Very typical interview process, usually consisting of 2 managers. They typically ask text book interview questions. Chances are very good that you will be asked a few "Tell me about a time when..." questions, so be prepared with examples of how you solve problems and handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Simple, one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, lasting about 1 1/2 hours. Interviewer was very willing to answer questions about the firm, processes, and her own background. Follow up included a 1 1/2 hour long "personality test" . . . which was suprising, considering these were soundly debunked years ago.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Interviewer spent an inordinate amount of time harping on a single shortfall of the person who recently vacated the position I was seeking. This seemed petty and inappropriate.   Answer Question

The hiring manager clearly understood very little about the position she was trying to fill. She repeatedly made disparaging comments about her staff and other subordinates during the interview. This, along with my own research about her, made it clear that this was not an evironment that I would be interested in becomming a part of.

Certified Credit Counselor Interview

Interview

Be ready for dual interview...panel. Bring your portfolio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. Sign and drive type of commitment.

Account Maintenance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

First one interview on the phone, second interview - personal with two interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What was a subject that was complicted at College?   1 Answer

Empoyee Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Greenpath in September 2011.

Interview

Easy to get a job I had experience

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position at a college job fair. I did a phone interview with their recruiter. I then had an interview with two supervisors in-person. They all asked standard interview questions. It took 2 months for an email response basically saying thank you but no thank you. I thought it was ridiculous that it took that long for them to respond. I constantly was emailing the hiring supervisor on the status of my application. They expect you to be courteous and respectful but they didn't reciprocate that treatment.

Interview Questions

• If you had a customer you could not understand and there was no supervisor around what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a goal you set and how you accomplished it?   Answer Question

Certified Credit Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in June 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume and received phone call to schedule interview a few days later. Interviewed with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a client who has objections to getting on a debt management program.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

Started with a 15 minute phone interview followed by a online personality assessment. Then I was called the next day to schedule a 1:1 interview. The interview was appx 30-45 mins mainly behavioral questions and customer service skills that would qualify me for the CSR position. Went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a challange and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating they offered a base salary