Greenpath

www.greenpath.com

Greenpath Interview Questions

2.6

Counselor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Greenpath.

Very typical interview process, usually consisting of 2 managers. They typically ask text book interview questions. Chances are very good that you will be asked a few "Tell me about a time when..." questions, so be prepared with examples of how you solve problems and handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions
    • What would your current manager say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenpath.

Simple, one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, lasting about 1 1/2 hours. Interviewer was very willing to answer questions about the firm, processes, and her own background. Follow up included a 1 1/2 hour long "personality test" . . . which was suprising, considering these were soundly debunked years ago.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions.

Interviewer spent an inordinate amount of time harping on a single shortfall of the person who recently vacated the position I was seeking. This seemed petty and inappropriate.

Answer Question

The hiring manager clearly understood very little about the position she was trying to fill. She repeatedly made disparaging comments about her staff and other subordinates during the interview. This, along with my own research about her, made it clear that this was not an evironment that I would be interested in becomming a part of.

Certified Credit Counselor Interview

Be ready for dual interview...panel. Bring your portfolio.

Interview Questions
    there is no negotiation. Sign and drive type of commitment.

Account Maintenance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Greenpath in April 2012.

First one interview on the phone, second interview - personal with two interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • What was a subject that was complicted at College?   View Answer

Empoyee Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Greenpath in September 2011.

Easy to get a job I had experience

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Greenpath in May 2010.

I applied for the position at a college job fair. I did a phone interview with their recruiter. I then had an interview with two supervisors in-person. They all asked standard interview questions. It took 2 months for an email response basically saying thank you but no thank you. I thought it was ridiculous that it took that long for them to respond. I constantly was emailing the hiring supervisor on the status of my application. They expect you to be courteous and respectful but they didn't reciprocate that treatment.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a customer you could not understand and there was no supervisor around what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a goal you set and how you accomplished it?   Answer Question

Certified Credit Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenpath in June 2009.

Submitted resume and received phone call to schedule interview a few days later. Interviewed with the general manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to a client who has objections to getting on a debt management program.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenpath in January 2009.

Started with a 15 minute phone interview followed by a online personality assessment. Then I was called the next day to schedule a 1:1 interview. The interview was appx 30-45 mins mainly behavioral questions and customer service skills that would qualify me for the CSR position. Went smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were faced with a challange and how did you over come it?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating they offered a base salary

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenpath in January 2009.

phone interview first, then in person interview consisting of mainly behavioral interview questions, (i.e. tell me about a time when.. etc.) Then typing and skills test. Stressed role playing in customer service situations. How would you handle specific situations, difficult customers, overwhelming amount of work, talking on the phone for 8 hours per day with emotional people, etc.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you a supervisor asked you to do something that was against company policy, how did you handle it?   View Answer
    no negotiation, starting salary was as is. at least that's what they told me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Greenpath in February 2008.

HR came into the University career center. I interviewed for the position. Called numerous times after interview and never received an answer. Found out that I had a friend working in the call center. Forwarded my info to him which in turn he forwarded to HR and then received a call back. It seems no matter how hard you try by putting a 45 minute application online, you still need to know someone.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were rushed and you took control of the situatuion   Answer Question
    No. Strict limit on what they pay rate was.