Greenpoint Technologies

Very Easy Interview

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Denton, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Greenpoint Technologies in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter from Greenpoint Technologies via monster.com. I was sent a generic "Found your resume and wanted to know if you would be interested in interviewing for a design engineer position".

I replied to their email stating interest and gave my phone number. They called me back the same day asking if I had time to talk for a few minutes. They asked me a few questions about current employment and job responsibilities as well as salary requirements.

I threw out a number almost without thinking it through on what it would take for me to be interested. They quickly said the salary requirement was within range and set up a time for a face-to-face interview.

The following week was my interview which I thought went very well. I had a tentative offer letter in my inbox within the hour.

Interview Question – Why are you seeking to leave your current job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was little to no negotiation phase. I tried to get sign on bonus and additional vacation, both were declined. The original number I threw out to "get me interested" was accepted too easily and left me feeling like I should have asked for more money

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenpoint Technologies Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Greenpoint Technologies employees and interview candidates.