Greenpoint Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denton, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Greenpoint Technologies in April 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter from Greenpoint Technologies via monster.com. I was sent a generic "Found your resume and wanted to know if you would be interested in interviewing for a design engineer position".

I replied to their email stating interest and gave my phone number. They called me back the same day asking if I had time to talk for a few minutes. They asked me a few questions about current employment and job responsibilities as well as salary requirements.

I threw out a number almost without thinking it through on what it would take for me to be interested. They quickly said the salary requirement was within range and set up a time for a face-to-face interview.

The following week was my interview which I thought went very well. I had a tentative offer letter in my inbox within the hour.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you seeking to leave your current job?   View Answer
There was little to no negotiation phase. I tried to get sign on bonus and additional vacation, both were declined. The original number I threw out to "get me interested" was accepted too easily and left me feeling like I should have asked for more money

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!