Greenpoint Technologies

Greenpoint Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenpoint Technologies

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Greenpoint Technologies in September 2013.

Outstanding interview process. Transparent and professional with direct questions and answers. The strong culture and values of the company are clearly visible in the employees. Very open discussions on challenging topics. The interviewers were adept listeners with keen insights.
    This was the most engaging interview process I have ever experienced. First class company.

Interview Questions

The company is great, the specific position interviewed for was not the right fit.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Greenpoint Technologies in April 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter from Greenpoint Technologies via monster.com. I was sent a generic "Found your resume and wanted to know if you would be interested in interviewing for a design engineer position".

I replied to their email stating interest and gave my phone number. They called me back the same day asking if I had time to talk for a few minutes. They asked me a few questions about current employment and job responsibilities as well as salary requirements.

I threw out a number almost without thinking it through on what it would take for me to be interested. They quickly said the salary requirement was within range and set up a time for a face-to-face interview.

The following week was my interview which I thought went very well. I had a tentative offer letter in my inbox within the hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you seeking to leave your current job?   View Answer
    There was little to no negotiation phase. I tried to get sign on bonus and additional vacation, both were declined. The original number I threw out to "get me interested" was accepted too easily and left me feeling like I should have asked for more money

Buyer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Greenpoint Technologies.

I was recruited by an executive, so there wasn't much to the interview.

Interview Questions
    negotiated items were not given to me as promised after the prescribed time.