Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenway Health
- Customer Support Technician (6)
- Claims Analyst (5)
- Sales Consultant (2)
- Payment Poster (2)
- Patient Advocate (2)
- Intern (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- RCM A/R Insurance Representative (1)
- RCM Insurance AR Specialist (1)
- Associate Customer Support Technician (1)
- Medical Billing Insurance Specialist (1)
- Entry Level Software QA (1)
- Customer Representative Medical (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Accountant (1)
- SQL Developer (1)
- .NET Developer (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Entry Level Software Engineer (1)
- Research and Development (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Technical Support Technician (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
Customer Support Technician Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.
I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.
Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health
Customer Support Technician InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Greenway Health.
I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.
- I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there. Answer Question
Customer Support Technician InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.
I attended a job fair held at the Birmingham campus. I interviewed with my now manager and another manager in the department. They asked why I was interested in Greenway along with the usual interview questions. We then were asked to take an assessment online that included logic, math, and language skills.
I was called back for a second interview with the then director of support and another support manager. Two weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter and offered the position.
- Name your two biggest fears. Answer Question
Customer Support Technician InterviewAccepted OfferNegative Experience
Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.
- Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support? Answer Question
Customer Support Technician InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in December 2014.
The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently
- Why did I leave last job Answer Question
Customer Support Technician InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in March 2014.
Applied online, was then sent an online test. contacted by email to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Phone interview lasted 4 minutes tops. Scheduled to come into the office and take the same test again, this time with an employee sitting next to you watching. Face to face interview was a joke. Met with 2 nonmanagement employees to told me in 2 minutes what the job functions were and then stated "she" will call you. Stated that they had a lot of unhappy customers due to them only having 10 reps in their call center. Never asked about my background or credentials. Totally unprofessional.
- They did not ask any questions.... At all. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review