Greenway Health Customer Support Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do youvhandle stressful scenarios?   Answer Question
  • If you're in a negative mood (mad, sad, etc.), does it show to other people?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.

Interview Questions

• I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended a job fair held at the Birmingham campus. I interviewed with my now manager and another manager in the department. They asked why I was interested in Greenway along with the usual interview questions. We then were asked to take an assessment online that included logic, math, and language skills.
    I was called back for a second interview with the then director of support and another support manager. Two weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter and offered the position.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Interview

Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was then sent an online test. contacted by email to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Phone interview lasted 4 minutes tops. Scheduled to come into the office and take the same test again, this time with an employee sitting next to you watching. Face to face interview was a joke. Met with 2 nonmanagement employees to told me in 2 minutes what the job functions were and then stated "she" will call you. Stated that they had a lot of unhappy customers due to them only having 10 reps in their call center. Never asked about my background or credentials. Totally unprofessional.