Greenway Health

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.7

Customer Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Greenway Health.

I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.

Interview Questions
  • I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health

Customer Support Technician Interview

Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in December 2014.

The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in March 2014.

Applied online, was then sent an online test. contacted by email to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Phone interview lasted 4 minutes tops. Scheduled to come into the office and take the same test again, this time with an employee sitting next to you watching. Face to face interview was a joke. Met with 2 nonmanagement employees to told me in 2 minutes what the job functions were and then stated "she" will call you. Stated that they had a lot of unhappy customers due to them only having 10 reps in their call center. Never asked about my background or credentials. Totally unprofessional.