Greenway Health

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.6

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health.

Applied online. Sent in my resume and received a response pretty promptly. They asked me to do a 30 minute questionaire and were considerate enough to give me an extension because I was busy with other interview assignments. The questionaire was basically a personality test and then a 15 min 50 question aptitude test. After the test, I received an email from another recruiter asking me for a time frame for when I was available for a phone interview. Gave him my time frames, didn't match with his. Gave him another set of time frames didn't receive a response until I emailed him back after a few days. He apologized saying that he had college recruitment events to attend, which I was fine with and he asked for my available time frames again. I responded back with a third set of time frames but Alas! no response again. Overall, would say that my interview process with Greenway Health was trailed off and lost due to disorganization on the recruiter's part.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health.

I submitted my application and was e-mailed with an assessment with in the same day. The first part was a personality test. The second part had simple math and word comparison questions along with absurd picture comparison questions. I didn't finish the entire test, I had about 10 out of 50 left given the 30 minutes that you get.That was two weeks ago and given the fact I have not heard back, I was not selected to move forward.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in January 2015.

I submitted my application online. The next day I received an email to take a test. After completing the test the next day I received an email to schedule a phone conversation. After the phone conversation I was brought in for a face to face interview. Prior to interviewing you are required to take the test again.

Interview Questions
    • What has been you worst career mistake? Tell me about a conflict in a group and how it was resolved.   View Answer
    n/a

Customer Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Greenway Health.

I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.

Interview Questions
    • I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support?   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2015.

applied online throught job board. Emailed less than 24hrs later to complete 2 assessments (personality and IQ) test is timed. Goal is to answer quickly. I moved to phase II which was a phone interview. Interview was professional and standard. Lasted 15minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

First despite the job title this has nothing to do with patient advocacy. This job is in a call center and handles inbound billing questions from customers. Hours are m-f between hours 7am-8pm . I declined because pay was way too low. $10-14 hourly. This is a very entry level position, i wasnt aware based on how they marketed the job.

Seems like an okay company. Very prompt and professional but they should offer better wages.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in January 2015.

I enjoyed the whole process. First we had a presentation about the company what they did and what their main goal in the future. Also I took IQ and personality assessment on line. In the End face to face interview with QA manager. I prepared it before but still I met some questions I never think about before. Like have you ever challenge the normal way and how do you persuade others to accept yours?

Interview Questions
    • What kind of challenge you meet and how you conquer it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in December 2014.

The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in December 2014.

I applied on a job board. I didn't hear anything back, so I emailed the recruiter. The recruiter then called me the next day for a quick phone screen. He passed me along to the company HR department. The following week, I received an email asking to take an IQ assessment, as well as some personality questions. A week later, I received an email to arrange a 20 phone interview with the corporate HR and hiring manager, which we did the following day. Immediately after that, I had to take a second assessment, only it was with an online Proctor. They wanted to observe me taking the identical assessment to make sure my answers matched. The following day, I received another email from HR to schedule the final interview with the Regional Manager for the next day. It was to be a Skype call. I received an email the morning of the interview from that manager, saying he just offered the position to another candidate. He still wanted to do the Skype call, just so he could meet the "talent pool". I declined, citing my distaste for their hiring process and not meeting all the candidates they scheduled interviews for, prior to making a decision. I received a rude reply, but left it at that.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Greenway Health.

You take an IQ test, the focus is on speed, 50 questions in 2 mins. Practice practice with sample tests first. I've scored high on other IQ tests, but this one was different and I failed. If you do well, they'll invite you into the office to take an IQ test again, proctored. I'm sorry, is this Google? Oh, OK...