Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

Basically, I had a "conversation" as my recruiter called it which was no more than an informal phone interview. I had to follow this up with taking 2 ACT/SAT style test where you answered 50 questions in a certain time frame. I did very well on the phone interview, and after going through all of this mess just for a lousy $10/hr, being told I was assured an interview and what not, I get an email saying yeah, we're looking at other people. I knew something was up when my recruiter who sounded like a 16 year old kept saying, "ummmm, yeah, so liiiiiiiike." They strung me along for a month through all of these ridiculous steps just before I could get a real interview to say no.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a teammate.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Greenway Health in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online for position a few days later I received an email for an assessment. After completing the assessment I then received an email requesting day and times that I would be available for a phone interview. Upon completing the phone interview I was informed I had to take another assessment to verify that it was me who took it in the first place. That assessment was more challenging in the sense that you had to have a webcam and microphone available to show your ID to a person who works for the assessment company. You were not allowed to talk or get up while taking the assessment. After completing the assessment the next day I received a call to schedule an in person interview. The interview went smoothly, very relaxed. It was with two interviewers. Two business days later I received a call offering me the position. Overall the process moved quickly and seamlessly, which is awesome in my book!

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I was sent an invitation to take their online assessment. Online assessment looked at cognitive abilities, personality, analytical skills, and math skills in regards to percentages. I was contacted by HR 2-3 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went quickly, lasted approximately ten minutes. HR recruiter scheduled a follow up assessment and in person interview for the next day. Arrived at the facility, took assessment and was taken to in person interview which consisted of 5-6 situation questions. 2nd interview lasted about an hour. Interview went GREAT. It's the following business day and I'm waiting for a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where gathering more information about a problem changed the overall outcome.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Greenway?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Application process was very speedy. Met with recruiters one week. Took online assessments the next week, and the third week was a phone interview before an in-person interview. The online cognitive test was difficult (Look up 'practice CCAT' to get an idea of what to expect). In-office interview was relatively laid back, and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• "What is your 5-year plan?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

After Human Resources received my application, they emailed me and then they scheduled a computer assessment that had about 50 questions with only a few minutes to complete. After you take the assessment, which is very similar to an ASVAB or GMAT (what shape comes next, percentages, etc.) you will receive another email from H.R. asking when is a good time for a phone interview. Then, after emailing them back a good time for an interview, the level of professionalism went downhill. An hour before the scheduled interview, the recruiter emailed me stating that she had a lot on her plate and asked if it was ok to reschedule. When the time arrived that we had agreed upon again, she forgot to even call or email me to give an explanation. So I took the initiative to email her and the next day she had a bogus excuse. After finally receiving a phone interview which lasted about 2 minutes, I was told that a hiring manager would contact me within the next week...Around the end of the next week, I received an email from an intern that just got hired about 6 months ago. WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do youvhandle stressful scenarios?   Answer Question
    • If you're in a negative mood (mad, sad, etc.), does it show to other people?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through the company website. I was contacted by a recruiter within a day to take an assessment online. One part was a speed test and the second part was a personality test. I was then scheduled for a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview with HR at the company location.

Customer Representative Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview asked about why I wanted to work there, environments I like and where I saw myself in 10 years. The interviewer was nice I met her at a career fair that I went to

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

The process went very quickly. I attended an information session at my school and by the next day I had been contacted to take their assessment. I completed it and the next day was invited to interview by phone. The whole process only took a week. Amazingly fast and straight forward. A lot of people complain about their assessment, and while it was kind of intimidating, the main thing to remember is speed!! It only gives you like 15 minutes for 50 questions and that's only 18 seconds a pop! Best bet is to guess any you don't know just to complete it!

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest strength? What about your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You are given an at home assessment if you are chosen for the interview process, if you do well they will call you in for an interview with HR and an on site verification will be done of another test.
    If you interview well with the recruiter you will called back in to Interview with the head of the department you applied for, all in all the process is lengthy.
    I was actually offered a much higher position than I applied for and offered a starting salary higher than I asked for, they try to make a decision based on your work history and skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to think out of the box?
      How did you handle a situation you knwe wouldn't have a favorable outcome?

Answer Question