Greenway Health

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.5

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Greenway Health.

You take an IQ test, the focus is on speed, 50 questions in 2 mins. Practice practice with sample tests first. I've scored high on other IQ tests, but this one was different and I failed. If you do well, they'll invite you into the office to take an IQ test again, proctored. I'm sorry, is this Google? Oh, OK...

Business Analyst Interview

Applied online and then was given an assessment test three weeks later, currently waiting to see if I get moved to the next process of the application, which is a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Assessment test were speed tests, where you have 2 minutes to complete 20 questions as fast as possible   Answer Question

RCM Insurance AR Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health in October 2014.

The interview process is slightly absurd. After submitting your resume, you're required to take 2 tests. A phone interview will follow (if they follow through on that and in my case, that did not happen). You will then be asked to come for an in-person interview where the recruiter will make you take two more test and then ask you questions. I was only asked 2 irrelevant questions based on my schooling and then they told me I would be contacted the following week if they wanted to have me interview with the team I would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions
    • They literally only asked me about my schooling and no other serious questions, which was after forgetting to call me for the phone interview. I'm not sure if the recruiter was new, but he did not have any questions lined up for me...quite odd for an interview.   Answer Question

Medical Billing Insurance Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in October 2014.

Applied online, did an online assessment test. I was called for a phone interview and brought in for an in person interview and repeat assessment testing. Extensive hiring process although it goes very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you handled a difficult customer service issue and the steps taken to resolve and outcome.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate, but they would not budge. I asked for time to decide and ultimately accepted offer.

Accountant Interview

After initial phone interview you are required to take 2 aptitude tests which are unnecessary, especially for the position I was applying for. First test you take at home and depending on if you pass they call you in for a in person interview and to take the 2nd test so they can compare scores. As noted, upon arrival you will take the 2nd test then follow with the in person interview. Sometimes managers have unexpected meetings or out of of the office and will result in rescheduling the interview. In other words, if you don't pass the 2nd test you won't get that interview.

Associate Customer Support Technician Interview

You must complete a cognitive exam after initial application submission. If your test scores and application are good they will have a phone interview with you. Following the phone interview you have a face to face interview that is preceded with another similar cognitive exam at the office with someone from management in your department. If all goes well after the first face to fave interview you will have a final interview with the VP of your department which pretty much means you have the job they are just trying to get a personal feel for you.

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking to get out of the job?   Answer Question
    • What level of expertise would you consider yourself as having when it comes to computer technology   Answer Question
    • What is your background ( education and computer wise)   Answer Question
    You can negotiate salary. Benefits are good and you are able to select what program you would like to participate in.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in August 2014.

Initial contact is via e-mail and requires a personality and a cognitive assessment taken online. You have five days to access the test.If this test is passed a HR representative will contact you via e-mail. A phone interview will be scheduled. Once you get past the phone interview you will be scheduled for an in-person interview. You must re-take the cognitive portion of the assessment on site. In-person interview was with two people.

Interview Questions
    • What are some challenges you faced working with a group?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was an option, but will delay the process of starting employment.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Application, phone interview with recruiter. Issued on-line IQ and personality test. Was contacted to scheduled first in person interview. Upon arriving, I was asked to take IQ test again on-site then met with development manager who had some technical questions, then issued a take home programming aptitude "test" i.e. write an application that does x, y and z in any language/framework you would like. Contacted for second In person technical interview and met with Sr. members of tech team, development manager, development director, development VP and Product Management VP.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were geared mainly toward assessing the candidates development knowledge in enterprise web application development, SOA, SaaS and most recent Microsoft development stack. Also asked about and discussed past work experience and specific software solutions and techniques implemented at former companies. Development and management team are knowledgeable and have assembled a strong, diverse and talented team.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health.

The interview process is somewhat lengthy. You are required to take two IQ exams - which is very strange and useless in my opinion. The people seem nice but it is just a call center job. This is a decent job with a decent company; if you do not care about living pay check to pay check, in a basically dead end position.

They want college graduates (CS, MIS, or related majors) for working their call center but offer a salary that one could get out of high school. People get CS and MIS degrees because they know they can make good money - you will not get good candidates with such low pay. I was honestly offended by their offer, I made more money while I was in school.

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in May 2014.

After completing the application and passing the assessment a phone interview was set up. If you pass the phone interview you are then scheduled for an in person interview. The phone interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer was very personable. It only lasted about 10 minutes, I was scheduled for an in person interview, but I ended up not attending because I realized the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? This was only difficult for me because my past work experiences and college major are unrelated to medical technologies.   Answer Question

The hours weren't a good fit for my schedule.