Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.8

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

First had a call with the recruiter to go over the job, salary and to set up a in person interview. Came and interviewed with two different people. They were one on one interviews with each manager. They were pretty low pressure and very standard questions. The first interview was more of them giving me an idea of what the job entailed and how the team members were. The second interview was more questions about my past jobs or what/if anything I knew about EHR software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a high pressure customer service situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for the Customer Account Representative position on July 7th. I was then contacted later that day to complete two assessments, one of which was an aptitude test and the other was a personality test. Upon completion, I emailed HR to let them know I finished them. I was then contacted the next day and told to give them a few more days to reach back out to me, but I was actually contacted the next day requesting a time to set-up a phone interview (20 mins). I had the phone interview on Monday, July 13th. During the phone interview, I was asked about salary, and informed that the position was for ~$11/hour (I can't remember the exact amount) or there was another position (the Claims Analyst position), which would pay more ($14.35/hour is what I recall). So, I insisted on pursuing the latter. Before hanging up, we set-up a time the next day for me to complete the assessment in-person (to verify that the results truly came from me and not someone else or a calculator, etc.) and interview in-person. I ended up interviewing with a manager in the department and someone else from the department (I assume) was there to take notes. The interview questions came directly off of a piece of paper with which it appeared that all interviewers conducted their interviews. I answered ~6 situation-based questions about my previous work experience and was able to ask (3) questions of my own. The person taking notes ended up providing the most insight and clarity to my questions, although they were both truly helpful. Ultimately, I was contacted today (Monday, July 20th) with the job offer!! The interview process was VERY professional, and everyone involved was a huge help! I am very excited to start working here!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... made a mistake at work/worked on a team/had to deal with an angry customer/found a mistake at work/etc.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online through a Job Board. Was contact 2 weeks later. Initially took an aptitude test and a personality test. Had a phone screen with a recruiter to talk salary expectations, job requirements, etc. Invited for an in-person interview, consisting of an in-person aptitude test and a group interview. Received an email the next day requiring a coding challenge problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between the types of JOIN clauses in SQL.   Answer Question
    • Explain the process of indexing in a SQL Server database.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

Basically, I had a "conversation" as my recruiter called it which was no more than an informal phone interview. I had to follow this up with taking 2 ACT/SAT style test where you answered 50 questions in a certain time frame. I did very well on the phone interview, and after going through all of this mess just for a lousy $10/hr, being told I was assured an interview and what not, I get an email saying yeah, we're looking at other people. I knew something was up when my recruiter who sounded like a 16 year old kept saying, "ummmm, yeah, so liiiiiiiike." They strung me along for a month through all of these ridiculous steps just before I could get a real interview to say no.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a teammate.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Greenway Health in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online for position a few days later I received an email for an assessment. After completing the assessment I then received an email requesting day and times that I would be available for a phone interview. Upon completing the phone interview I was informed I had to take another assessment to verify that it was me who took it in the first place. That assessment was more challenging in the sense that you had to have a webcam and microphone available to show your ID to a person who works for the assessment company. You were not allowed to talk or get up while taking the assessment. After completing the assessment the next day I received a call to schedule an in person interview. The interview went smoothly, very relaxed. It was with two interviewers. Two business days later I received a call offering me the position. Overall the process moved quickly and seamlessly, which is awesome in my book!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I was sent an invitation to take their online assessment. Online assessment looked at cognitive abilities, personality, analytical skills, and math skills in regards to percentages. I was contacted by HR 2-3 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went quickly, lasted approximately ten minutes. HR recruiter scheduled a follow up assessment and in person interview for the next day. Arrived at the facility, took assessment and was taken to in person interview which consisted of 5-6 situation questions. 2nd interview lasted about an hour. Interview went GREAT. It's the following business day and I'm waiting for a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where gathering more information about a problem changed the overall outcome.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Greenway?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Application process was very speedy. Met with recruiters one week. Took online assessments the next week, and the third week was a phone interview before an in-person interview. The online cognitive test was difficult (Look up 'practice CCAT' to get an idea of what to expect). In-office interview was relatively laid back, and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• "What is your 5-year plan?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

After Human Resources received my application, they emailed me and then they scheduled a computer assessment that had about 50 questions with only a few minutes to complete. After you take the assessment, which is very similar to an ASVAB or GMAT (what shape comes next, percentages, etc.) you will receive another email from H.R. asking when is a good time for a phone interview. Then, after emailing them back a good time for an interview, the level of professionalism went downhill. An hour before the scheduled interview, the recruiter emailed me stating that she had a lot on her plate and asked if it was ok to reschedule. When the time arrived that we had agreed upon again, she forgot to even call or email me to give an explanation. So I took the initiative to email her and the next day she had a bogus excuse. After finally receiving a phone interview which lasted about 2 minutes, I was told that a hiring manager would contact me within the next week...Around the end of the next week, I received an email from an intern that just got hired about 6 months ago. WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do youvhandle stressful scenarios?   Answer Question
    • If you're in a negative mood (mad, sad, etc.), does it show to other people?   Answer Question

Customer Representative Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview asked about why I wanted to work there, environments I like and where I saw myself in 10 years. The interviewer was nice I met her at a career fair that I went to