Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.7

Entry Level Opening Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The beginning of interview process was very interesting. I was sent an aptitude/personality assessment the same day I applied. It was very fun to me. It was similar to the Wonderlic Test. There were math questions, verbal questions, and pattern recognition questions. It lasted about 15 minutes and had 50 questions. A day or two after completing the assessment, I was contacted by a recruiter. We had a brief chit chat before I was invited into the office to talk a bit more. Once I arrived, I was directed towards a room where I was given the same assessment again. I felt very comfortable this time. I was more confident and I knew what to expect. I really want to know what I got! After that I met with the recruiter. She talked to me a little more, then I was escorted to meet with a manager. After that meeting, I met with another manager. Everybody was very nice and welcoming. I left the interview having a good experience. I felt the assessment gave me an opportunity to show more about myself outside of my rather sparse resume, my conversations went well, and I even happened to see a couple executives in the hallways. That was an added treat. They actually took a few moments to speak with me. What was even more impressive, was that the two executives remembered me on my first day!

Interview Questions

• I was asked situational questions. "Tell me about a time..." "How did you respond to..." so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

First had a call with the recruiter to go over the job, salary and to set up a in person interview. Came and interviewed with two different people. They were one on one interviews with each manager. They were pretty low pressure and very standard questions. The first interview was more of them giving me an idea of what the job entailed and how the team members were. The second interview was more questions about my past jobs or what/if anything I knew about EHR software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a high pressure customer service situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for the Customer Account Representative position on July 7th. I was then contacted later that day to complete two assessments, one of which was an aptitude test and the other was a personality test. Upon completion, I emailed HR to let them know I finished them. I was then contacted the next day and told to give them a few more days to reach back out to me, but I was actually contacted the next day requesting a time to set-up a phone interview (20 mins). I had the phone interview on Monday, July 13th. During the phone interview, I was asked about salary, and informed that the position was for ~$11/hour (I can't remember the exact amount) or there was another position (the Claims Analyst position), which would pay more ($14.35/hour is what I recall). So, I insisted on pursuing the latter. Before hanging up, we set-up a time the next day for me to complete the assessment in-person (to verify that the results truly came from me and not someone else or a calculator, etc.) and interview in-person. I ended up interviewing with a manager in the department and someone else from the department (I assume) was there to take notes. The interview questions came directly off of a piece of paper with which it appeared that all interviewers conducted their interviews. I answered ~6 situation-based questions about my previous work experience and was able to ask (3) questions of my own. The person taking notes ended up providing the most insight and clarity to my questions, although they were both truly helpful. Ultimately, I was contacted today (Monday, July 20th) with the job offer!! The interview process was VERY professional, and everyone involved was a huge help! I am very excited to start working here!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... made a mistake at work/worked on a team/had to deal with an angry customer/found a mistake at work/etc.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took just over a month. Started out with two online assessments. They were mainly aptitude oriented and required finishing a large number of questions in a short amount of time. It was followed by a phone interview which was general HR questions. Then a technical interview, followed by a coding challenge and a follow up interview. Finally, one last interview with senior management before getting the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were related to the company and about yourself. Technical questions seemed to be checking if you had a strong foundation in terms of programming concepts.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenway Health in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online for position a few days later I received an email for an assessment. After completing the assessment I then received an email requesting day and times that I would be available for a phone interview. Upon completing the phone interview I was informed I had to take another assessment to verify that it was me who took it in the first place. That assessment was more challenging in the sense that you had to have a webcam and microphone available to show your ID to a person who works for the assessment company. You were not allowed to talk or get up while taking the assessment. After completing the assessment the next day I received a call to schedule an in person interview. The interview went smoothly, very relaxed. It was with two interviewers. Two business days later I received a call offering me the position. Overall the process moved quickly and seamlessly, which is awesome in my book!

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I was sent an invitation to take their online assessment. Online assessment looked at cognitive abilities, personality, analytical skills, and math skills in regards to percentages. I was contacted by HR 2-3 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went quickly, lasted approximately ten minutes. HR recruiter scheduled a follow up assessment and in person interview for the next day. Arrived at the facility, took assessment and was taken to in person interview which consisted of 5-6 situation questions. 2nd interview lasted about an hour. Interview went GREAT. It's the following business day and I'm waiting for a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where gathering more information about a problem changed the overall outcome.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Greenway?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Application process was very speedy. Met with recruiters one week. Took online assessments the next week, and the third week was a phone interview before an in-person interview. The online cognitive test was difficult (Look up 'practice CCAT' to get an idea of what to expect). In-office interview was relatively laid back, and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• "What is your 5-year plan?"   1 Answer

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do youvhandle stressful scenarios?   Answer Question
    • If you're in a negative mood (mad, sad, etc.), does it show to other people?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

The process went very quickly. I attended an information session at my school and by the next day I had been contacted to take their assessment. I completed it and the next day was invited to interview by phone. The whole process only took a week. Amazingly fast and straight forward. A lot of people complain about their assessment, and while it was kind of intimidating, the main thing to remember is speed!! It only gives you like 15 minutes for 50 questions and that's only 18 seconds a pop! Best bet is to guess any you don't know just to complete it!

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest strength? What about your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You are given an at home assessment if you are chosen for the interview process, if you do well they will call you in for an interview with HR and an on site verification will be done of another test. If you interview well with the recruiter you will called back in to Interview with the head of the department you applied for, all in all the process is lengthy. I was actually offered a much higher position than I applied for and offered a starting salary higher than I asked for, they try to make a decision based on your work history and skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to think out of the box? How did you handle a situation you knwe wouldn't have a favorable outcome?   Answer Question