Greenway Health

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.7

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2015.

applied online throught job board. Emailed less than 24hrs later to complete 2 assessments (personality and IQ) test is timed. Goal is to answer quickly. I moved to phase II which was a phone interview. Interview was professional and standard. Lasted 15minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

First despite the job title this has nothing to do with patient advocacy. This job is in a call center and handles inbound billing questions from customers. Hours are m-f between hours 7am-8pm . I declined because pay was way too low. $10-14 hourly. This is a very entry level position, i wasnt aware based on how they marketed the job.

Seems like an okay company. Very prompt and professional but they should offer better wages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in December 2014.

The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently

Customer Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Greenway Health.

I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.

Interview Questions
    • I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in December 2014.

I applied on a job board. I didn't hear anything back, so I emailed the recruiter. The recruiter then called me the next day for a quick phone screen. He passed me along to the company HR department. The following week, I received an email asking to take an IQ assessment, as well as some personality questions. A week later, I received an email to arrange a 20 phone interview with the corporate HR and hiring manager, which we did the following day. Immediately after that, I had to take a second assessment, only it was with an online Proctor. They wanted to observe me taking the identical assessment to make sure my answers matched. The following day, I received another email from HR to schedule the final interview with the Regional Manager for the next day. It was to be a Skype call. I received an email the morning of the interview from that manager, saying he just offered the position to another candidate. He still wanted to do the Skype call, just so he could meet the "talent pool". I declined, citing my distaste for their hiring process and not meeting all the candidates they scheduled interviews for, prior to making a decision. I received a rude reply, but left it at that.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health in November 2014.

After submitting my resume online and completing an aptitude test, I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Questions were basic - tell me about yourself, how have you handled these situations in the past, etc. I was then invited to come in for an in-person interview. I met the recruiter at his office along with 2 other candidates. We were given the same aptitude test again, and then one candidate was dismissed and the remaining two of us were escorted to another building to be interviewed by the appropriate directors. The in-person interview was thorough but not uncomfortable. A few days later, I received another email from the recruiter, seeking my availability for a phone interview with another director in that department. He gave me a bit more background about the company and asked some more questions about my experience and interests. Finally, about 10 days later (with apologies for the delay), I received a call from the recruiter with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you handled a coworker, manager, or client that you did not like (or that was upset.)   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate other than asking for a couple of days to consider. They emailed me all of the benefits info along with the formal offer letter so I could make an informed decision.

Medical Billing Insurance Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Greenway Health in October 2014.

Applied online, did an online assessment test. I was called for a phone interview and brought in for an in person interview and repeat assessment testing. Extensive hiring process although it goes very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you handled a difficult customer service issue and the steps taken to resolve and outcome.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate, but they would not budge. I asked for time to decide and ultimately accepted offer.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Greenway Health.

You take an IQ test, the focus is on speed, 50 questions in 2 mins. Practice practice with sample tests first. I've scored high on other IQ tests, but this one was different and I failed. If you do well, they'll invite you into the office to take an IQ test again, proctored. I'm sorry, is this Google? Oh, OK...

RCM Insurance AR Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Greenway Health in October 2014.

The interview process is slightly absurd. After submitting your resume, you're required to take 2 tests. A phone interview will follow (if they follow through on that and in my case, that did not happen). You will then be asked to come for an in-person interview where the recruiter will make you take two more test and then ask you questions. I was only asked 2 irrelevant questions based on my schooling and then they told me I would be contacted the following week if they wanted to have me interview with the team I would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions
    • They literally only asked me about my schooling and no other serious questions, which was after forgetting to call me for the phone interview. I'm not sure if the recruiter was new, but he did not have any questions lined up for me...quite odd for an interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Applied online and then was given an assessment test three weeks later, currently waiting to see if I get moved to the next process of the application, which is a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Assessment test were speed tests, where you have 2 minutes to complete 20 questions as fast as possible   Answer Question