Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.4

Accountant Interview

After initial phone interview you are required to take 2 aptitude tests which are unnecessary, especially for the position I was applying for. First test you take at home and depending on if you pass they call you in for a in person interview and to take the 2nd test so they can compare scores. As noted, upon arrival you will take the 2nd test then follow with the in person interview. Sometimes managers have unexpected meetings or out of of the office and will result in rescheduling the interview. In other words, if you don't pass the 2nd test you won't get that interview.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in August 2014.

Initial contact is via e-mail and requires a personality and a cognitive assessment taken online. You have five days to access the test.If this test is passed a HR representative will contact you via e-mail. A phone interview will be scheduled. Once you get past the phone interview you will be scheduled for an in-person interview. You must re-take the cognitive portion of the assessment on site. In-person interview was with two people.

Interview Questions
    • What are some challenges you faced working with a group?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was an option, but will delay the process of starting employment.

Associate Customer Support Technician Interview

You must complete a cognitive exam after initial application submission. If your test scores and application are good they will have a phone interview with you. Following the phone interview you have a face to face interview that is preceded with another similar cognitive exam at the office with someone from management in your department. If all goes well after the first face to fave interview you will have a final interview with the VP of your department which pretty much means you have the job they are just trying to get a personal feel for you.

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking to get out of the job?   Answer Question
    • What level of expertise would you consider yourself as having when it comes to computer technology   Answer Question
    • What is your background ( education and computer wise)   Answer Question
    You can negotiate salary. Benefits are good and you are able to select what program you would like to participate in.

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in May 2014.

After completing the application and passing the assessment a phone interview was set up. If you pass the phone interview you are then scheduled for an in person interview. The phone interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer was very personable. It only lasted about 10 minutes, I was scheduled for an in person interview, but I ended up not attending because I realized the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? This was only difficult for me because my past work experiences and college major are unrelated to medical technologies.   Answer Question

The hours weren't a good fit for my schedule.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health.

Application, phone interview with recruiter. Issued on-line IQ and personality test. Was contacted to scheduled first in person interview. Upon arriving, I was asked to take IQ test again on-site then met with development manager who had some technical questions, then issued a take home programming aptitude "test" i.e. write an application that does x, y and z in any language/framework you would like. Contacted for second In person technical interview and met with Sr. members of tech team, development manager, development director, development VP and Product Management VP.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were geared mainly toward assessing the candidates development knowledge in enterprise web application development, SOA, SaaS and most recent Microsoft development stack. Also asked about and discussed past work experience and specific software solutions and techniques implemented at former companies. Development and management team are knowledgeable and have assembled a strong, diverse and talented team.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Greenway Health.

The interview process is somewhat lengthy. You are required to take two IQ exams - which is very strange and useless in my opinion. The people seem nice but it is just a call center job. This is a decent job with a decent company; if you do not care about living pay check to pay check, in a basically dead end position.

They want college graduates (CS, MIS, or related majors) for working their call center but offer a salary that one could get out of high school. People get CS and MIS degrees because they know they can make good money - you will not get good candidates with such low pay. I was honestly offended by their offer, I made more money while I was in school.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2014.

Applied online, was then sent an online test. contacted by email to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Phone interview lasted 4 minutes tops. Scheduled to come into the office and take the same test again, this time with an employee sitting next to you watching. Face to face interview was a joke. Met with 2 nonmanagement employees to told me in 2 minutes what the job functions were and then stated "she" will call you. Stated that they had a lot of unhappy customers due to them only having 10 reps in their call center. Never asked about my background or credentials. Totally unprofessional.

RCM A/R Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2014.

Hired as a contract position, I fully intend to go full-time at the six month mark. The interview process was easy and I was offered the job on the same day as the interview. Communication was always open between the hiring process and the time the position started. All questions were satisfactorily answered before going on board.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job/position? It caught me off guard and may have hurt my potential of possibly being offered a higher position and or a higher rate of salary.   Answer Question
    I did try to negotiate, but there were set limits as a contractor for this specific position.
    I didn't feel comfortable pushing the envelope because I knew there were many being hired for the same position. Other's would be pleased with the salary because it meant having a job. I knew the limitations were there and decided to work, knowing that I could always negotiate again at the later full-time-hire-on as a Greenway employee instead of a contractor.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2010.

Origin: Recruiter. Telephone interview, initially, followed by meeting with supervisor and two team members, then interview with department head, including salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • Specific process-related questions regarding how I did things at then-current job.   View Answer
    At the time, I was able to negotiate salary and stock options.
    That has changed. No stock options any more. Salary negotiations may have also changed.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2013.

Was called in for an interview with the hiring manager and one other manager in the department. It was about 30 minutes long and consisted of just basic questions. No technical questions which was surprising giving that I was interviewing for a programming job. At the end of the interview it was pretty clear I was going to get the job.

No negotiation.

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!