Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took just over a month. Started out with two online assessments. They were mainly aptitude oriented and required finishing a large number of questions in a short amount of time. It was followed by a phone interview which was general HR questions. Then a technical interview, followed by a coding challenge and a follow up interview. Finally, one last interview with senior management before getting the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were related to the company and about yourself. Technical questions seemed to be checking if you had a strong foundation in terms of programming concepts.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Alachua, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Had to apply online, take a SAT type test online and pass it. Then had a short phone conversation with the recruiter and asked to come in for an in person interview. When I got to the office, I had to re take the test and pass it again and then had the interview with one of the directors of QA.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I came to a hiring event. We were given a presentation about the company and then we took an assessment. Half of it was timed and there were simple math, puzzle, and language questions. The other half was a personality test. I had taken many other similar assessments for applications, so it was no big deal. You just have to remember to answer as many as possible even though it's a short amount of time. After the assessment, we were taken to interviews. My interviewer asked me basic questions about my experience and skills. A week later, I was called by the manager who interviewed me more in depth. I also interviewed with the team. Overall, it was an easy, pleasant experience, and the manager kept me up to date with each step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give someone bad news.   Answer Question

Entry Level Opening Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The beginning of interview process was very interesting. I was sent an aptitude/personality assessment the same day I applied. It was very fun to me. It was similar to the Wonderlic Test. There were math questions, verbal questions, and pattern recognition questions. It lasted about 15 minutes and had 50 questions. A day or two after completing the assessment, I was contacted by a recruiter. We had a brief chit chat before I was invited into the office to talk a bit more. Once I arrived, I was directed towards a room where I was given the same assessment again. I felt very comfortable this time. I was more confident and I knew what to expect. I really want to know what I got! After that I met with the recruiter. She talked to me a little more, then I was escorted to meet with a manager. After that meeting, I met with another manager. Everybody was very nice and welcoming. I left the interview having a good experience. I felt the assessment gave me an opportunity to show more about myself outside of my rather sparse resume, my conversations went well, and I even happened to see a couple executives in the hallways. That was an added treat. They actually took a few moments to speak with me. What was even more impressive, was that the two executives remembered me on my first day!

Interview Questions

• I was asked situational questions. "Tell me about a time..." "How did you respond to..." so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a timed test via internet. Mathmatical questions (50) with only 15 minutes to answer all. Not enough time to answer correctly. If had been able to use calculator could have done better. Also used computer in public place where noise was very distracting. I feel they should test you on site.

Interview Questions

• Math questions without proper time to answer.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (New Haven, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and took me over 3 months to go through the entire process. I had to speak with someone in HR first, then had to take an intelligence test and wait 3 weeks for my results. Once I was informed that I had "passed", I had a phone interview with a DM, AVP and VP of HR all in one day. Then I had to retake the intelligence test in a controlled setting one more time before they could extend an offer. The offer part took a couple of weeks because of negotiation but you negotiate with HR and not your boss which I found kind of odd.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I completed the online assessment when I submitted my application, then completed a phone interview with my recruiter. Afterwards we set up a time for me to come in and complete the assessment in the office. Immediately after the assessment I did an initial interview, then was called back later on for an additional interview. Throughout the interview I met with my (now) direct supervisor, her direct supervisor, and another VP that I work very closely with in my day-to-day. For each interview I dressed nicely and professionally, wearing a blazer, slacks, and a nice blouse.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

After resume submission, I was asked to submit to an assessment test. I had expected it to be technical, but in reality it was simply a personality test (how much you agree with statements describing yourself) coupled with an IQ test (pattern recognition, simple math, estimating percentages, etc). I've played a lot of brain-teaser games like Professor Layton, and the cognitive portion was weirdly similar--so much so that I felt comfortable about scoring well. Unfortunately, I wasn't invited for a phone interview, though the job advertisement was fairly old so I'm thinking the position may have been filled already.

Interview Questions

• Find the next pattern in a sequence, X is what percent of Y, and similar questions. Nothing to sweat. No calculators allowed.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

Slooooooow! Phone interview with recruiter, Face to face with recruiter, then again with hiring manager, both phone and face to face. Whole process took 2 months. Was kind of forgotten about, I would generally give the recruiter a week before I called him, and then he would have to find out and took another 2-3 days to call me.

Interview Questions

• Normal stuff: why do you want to work here? What impact would you have on the team? Where do you want to be in 10 years?   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for the Customer Account Representative position on July 7th. I was then contacted later that day to complete two assessments, one of which was an aptitude test and the other was a personality test. Upon completion, I emailed HR to let them know I finished them. I was then contacted the next day and told to give them a few more days to reach back out to me, but I was actually contacted the next day requesting a time to set-up a phone interview (20 mins). I had the phone interview on Monday, July 13th. During the phone interview, I was asked about salary, and informed that the position was for ~$11/hour (I can't remember the exact amount) or there was another position (the Claims Analyst position), which would pay more ($14.35/hour is what I recall). So, I insisted on pursuing the latter. Before hanging up, we set-up a time the next day for me to complete the assessment in-person (to verify that the results truly came from me and not someone else or a calculator, etc.) and interview in-person. I ended up interviewing with a manager in the department and someone else from the department (I assume) was there to take notes. The interview questions came directly off of a piece of paper with which it appeared that all interviewers conducted their interviews. I answered ~6 situation-based questions about my previous work experience and was able to ask (3) questions of my own. The person taking notes ended up providing the most insight and clarity to my questions, although they were both truly helpful. Ultimately, I was contacted today (Monday, July 20th) with the job offer!! The interview process was VERY professional, and everyone involved was a huge help! I am very excited to start working here!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... made a mistake at work/worked on a team/had to deal with an angry customer/found a mistake at work/etc.   Answer Question