Greenway Health

10 candidate interviews

Associate Customer Support Technician Interview

Associate Customer Support Technician

Interviewed at Greenway Health

Interview Details – You must complete a cognitive exam after initial application submission. If your test scores and application are good they will have a phone interview with you. Following the phone interview you have a face to face interview that is preceded with another similar cognitive exam at the office with someone from management in your department. If all goes well after the first face to fave interview you will have a final interview with the VP of your department which pretty much means you have the job they are just trying to get a personal feel for you.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of the job?   Answer Question
  • What level of expertise would you consider yourself as having when it comes to computer technology   Answer Question
  • What is your background ( education and computer wise)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate salary. Benefits are good and you are able to select what program you would like to participate in.

Payment Poster Interview

Payment Poster
Carrollton, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in May 2014.

Interview Details – After completing the application and passing the assessment a phone interview was set up. If you pass the phone interview you are then scheduled for an in person interview. The phone interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer was very personable. It only lasted about 10 minutes, I was scheduled for an in person interview, but I ended up not attending because I realized the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here? This was only difficult for me because my past work experiences and college major are unrelated to medical technologies.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The hours weren't a good fit for my schedule.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview Details – Application, phone interview with recruiter. Issued on-line IQ and personality test. Was contacted to scheduled first in person interview. Upon arriving, I was asked to take IQ test again on-site then met with development manager who had some technical questions, then issued a take home programming aptitude "test" i.e. write an application that does x, y and z in any language/framework you would like. Contacted for second In person technical interview and met with Sr. members of tech team, development manager, development director, development VP and Product Management VP.

Interview Question – Technical questions were geared mainly toward assessing the candidates development knowledge in enterprise web application development, SOA, SaaS and most recent Microsoft development stack. Also asked about and discussed past work experience and specific software solutions and techniques implemented at former companies. Development and management team are knowledgeable and have assembled a strong, diverse and talented team.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst
Carrollton, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview Details – The interview process is somewhat lengthy. You are required to take two IQ exams - which is very strange and useless in my opinion. The people seem nice but it is just a call center job. This is a decent job with a decent company; if you do not care about living pay check to pay check, in a basically dead end position.

Reason for Declining – They want college graduates (CS, MIS, or related majors) for working their call center but offer a salary that one could get out of high school. People get CS and MIS degrees because they know they can make good money - you will not get good candidates with such low pay. I was honestly offended by their offer, I made more money while I was in school.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Customer Support Technician
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, was then sent an online test. contacted by email to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Phone interview lasted 4 minutes tops. Scheduled to come into the office and take the same test again, this time with an employee sitting next to you watching. Face to face interview was a joke. Met with 2 nonmanagement employees to told me in 2 minutes what the job functions were and then stated "she" will call you. Stated that they had a lot of unhappy customers due to them only having 10 reps in their call center. Never asked about my background or credentials. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Question – They did not ask any questions.... At all.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

RCM A/R Insurance Representative Interview

RCM A/R Insurance Representative
Carrollton, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2014.

Interview Details – Hired as a contract position, I fully intend to go full-time at the six month mark. The interview process was easy and I was offered the job on the same day as the interview. Communication was always open between the hiring process and the time the position started. All questions were satisfactorily answered before going on board.

Interview Question – What is your dream job/position? It caught me off guard and may have hurt my potential of possibly being offered a higher position and or a higher rate of salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did try to negotiate, but there were set limits as a contractor for this specific position.
I didn't feel comfortable pushing the envelope because I knew there were many being hired for the same position. Other's would be pleased with the salary because it meant having a job. I knew the limitations were there and decided to work, knowing that I could always negotiate again at the later full-time-hire-on as a Greenway employee instead of a contractor.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Carrollton, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2010.

Interview Details – Origin: Recruiter. Telephone interview, initially, followed by meeting with supervisor and two team members, then interview with department head, including salary negotiation.

Interview Question – Specific process-related questions regarding how I did things at then-current job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the time, I was able to negotiate salary and stock options.
That has changed. No stock options any more. Salary negotiations may have also changed.

Very Easy Interview

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Carrollton, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview with the hiring manager and one other manager in the department. It was about 30 minutes long and consisted of just basic questions. No technical questions which was surprising giving that I was interviewing for a programming job. At the end of the interview it was pretty clear I was going to get the job.

Interview Question – What was your GPA in college?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Research and Development Interview

Research and Development

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greenway Health in May 2012.

Interview Details – They called and scheduled and interview. I went to the interview and was interviewed by two people. They asked me a series of questions about previous work experience and knowledge. I then never heard from them again- however I know people that work at the company that said the position was filled. I think it was extremely rude and unprofessional especially when saying "we will be in touch" not to follow up with someone after an interview.

SQL Developer Interview

SQL Developer
Carrollton, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – Technical and background questions. Spoke with a team lead for database development. Some of the questions I couldn't rattle off because I'd been working on a lot of different things not just "application development". I've taken in person skills tests for T-SQL and SSIS and pretty much aced them--too bad they're short sighted in their hiring process.

Interview Question – What's the difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE   View Answer

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!