Greenway Health Payment Poster Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You are given an at home assessment if you are chosen for the interview process, if you do well they will call you in for an interview with HR and an on site verification will be done of another test. If you interview well with the recruiter you will called back in to Interview with the head of the department you applied for, all in all the process is lengthy. I was actually offered a much higher position than I applied for and offered a starting salary higher than I asked for, they try to make a decision based on your work history and skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to think out of the box? How did you handle a situation you knwe wouldn't have a favorable outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

After completing the application and passing the assessment a phone interview was set up. If you pass the phone interview you are then scheduled for an in person interview. The phone interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer was very personable. It only lasted about 10 minutes, I was scheduled for an in person interview, but I ended up not attending because I realized the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? This was only difficult for me because my past work experiences and college major are unrelated to medical technologies.   Answer Question

The hours weren't a good fit for my schedule.