Greif Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2014
Updated Jul 13, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greif

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Greif.

There was a phone screen with a Regional Human Resource professional that worked for the Plant Managers in the region. The interview consisted of a very brief walk through of my past work experience and then to a series of behavior based questions. This was followed by an onsite interview and then an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to change people's opinion to get a desired result.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Greif in October 2013.

Greif's on campus interview process starts from career fair, for both selling their company and meeting with future employees. Then we submit our resume through school's career website. And those chosen for first round interview are invited to have a dinner with their management, including their HR manager and vice president. After the dinner, we had an on campus interview with the internal audit manager. And then, those chosen for second round interview will go to their headquarter to talk with another three people (internal audit manager, Director Corporate HR, and General Auditor. Btw, they will not provide the travel expense for this office visit.

Interview Questions
    • We have two types of position: rotation and stable position. In rotation position, you need to work in several locations with different teams, while for stable position you just stay in one office. Which one do you prefer?   View Answer