Greif

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Greif.

Interview Details – There was a phone screen with a Regional Human Resource professional that worked for the Plant Managers in the region. The interview consisted of a very brief walk through of my past work experience and then to a series of behavior based questions. This was followed by an onsite interview and then an offer letter.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to change people's opinion to get a desired result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Internal Auditor Internship Interview

Internal Auditor Internship
Delaware, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Greif in October 2013.

Interview Details – Greif's on campus interview process starts from career fair, for both selling their company and meeting with future employees. Then we submit our resume through school's career website. And those chosen for first round interview are invited to have a dinner with their management, including their HR manager and vice president. After the dinner, we had an on campus interview with the internal audit manager. And then, those chosen for second round interview will go to their headquarter to talk with another three people (internal audit manager, Director Corporate HR, and General Auditor. Btw, they will not provide the travel expense for this office visit.

Interview Question – We have two types of position: rotation and stable position. In rotation position, you need to work in several locations with different teams, while for stable position you just stay in one office. Which one do you prefer?   View Answer

Worked for Greif? Contribute to the Community!