Grey Healthcare Group

Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grey Healthcare Group

Creative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Grey Healthcare Group.

Human Resources asked if I knew basic industry standard software. Got the impression the churned through people quickly and they were looking for an assembly line.

Wasn’t sure this was a place I could really see myself for in the long term.

They seemed scattered

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Grey Healthcare Group.

a basic process - nothing extraordinary

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions or any that stand out as unexpected.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was fine.

Art Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grey Healthcare Group in January 2008.

I got a call from their recruiter who was looking to fill several positions at and above my title level. We spoke on the phone and went over my background in depth. About a week and a half later I went in for a one on one. I was asked the same questions that I had already been asked on the phone. I showed my book but the person didn't seem interested in the work. Also, I got the impression they didn't really understand creative. I wasn't asked back which was a first for me. There was definitely something about how I was being screened that was odd. When a recruiter doesn't even show your book to the creative department there is a problem.