Grey Healthcare Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group.

Interview Details – a basic process - nothing extraordinary

Interview Question – No real difficult questions or any that stand out as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was fine.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Art Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call from their recruiter who was looking to fill several positions at and above my title level. We spoke on the phone and went over my background in depth. About a week and a half later I went in for a one on one. I was asked the same questions that I had already been asked on the phone. I showed my book but the person didn't seem interested in the work. Also, I got the impression they didn't really understand creative. I wasn't asked back which was a first for me. There was definitely something about how I was being screened that was odd. When a recruiter doesn't even show your book to the creative department there is a problem.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grey Healthcare Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grey Healthcare Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grey Healthcare Group employees and interview candidates.