Grey Power

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grey Power

Candidate Interview Review

Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Grey Power in December 2011.

Initially I was called for a very short "phone interview", which was just a couple of questions about my background and general information about my resume. I was called in for 1:1 interview next (they seemed to be in quite a rush, perhaps to fill a new class of trainees). I was asked to bring in 2 pieces of ID. They did a computer simulation (call centre simulation really) with the famous Secure Secure company. I had fever that morning, and not feeling well, don't think I did too well in the test, but it was followed by an hour long interview with the hiring manager. I was asked some behavioural questions, and asked to sell something to the interviewer. Next, I was asked to fill out background check information, references, and copies were taken of my ID. The next morning at 9:00 am and 9:30 am both my references were called by a third party verification company. Fast forward 3 weeks (almost), and I got a casual email , advising me that "after careful consideration of my file" I would not be considered at this time.

Interview Questions
    • Do a simulation showing your sales skills (sell me something)   View Answer