Greystar Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.6

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greystar.

Interview

I applied for on Greystar website in May and received 2 phone calls for interviews in June. The first property manager was eager to fill the position and didn't want to reschedule. The place where I'm employed at now was the better property for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I am an entry level consultant and I was able to negotiate what it was that I wanted. I loved it! Go in be yourself and if its meant to be it will be

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview for a position that seemed very promising until I started corresponding with the recruiter via email. She not only told me the wrong time for the interview but also confused the time zones. She interviewed another candidate in the time slot she scheduled for me. Once we did speak she was somewhat rude. She stopped the interview and basically told me I probably couldn't handle the work load of the position even though I was definitely capable of doing so. I also believe her attitude towards me changed once she saw the race of my profile picture for my email. The company seems like a good place to work for but if they value disrespectful associates handling their recruitment process, it won't succeed.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Greystar (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Three tiered interview process. Prescreening with a recruiter, which I landed through applying online. Then another initial interview with the hiring manager, followed by a final interview with the hiring manager. It was not the fastest hiring process, but well worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to see from your management?   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greystar (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process depends on the Property Manager. It is not difficult at all. The questions are scenario questions. The manager will ask you to sell an item or apartment.

Interview Questions

• With reference to a day's work, what steps do you take to organize and prioritize your tasks?   1 Answer

Interview

It was a good time to sit and hear what they thought about service. I told them my time in the field as a service tech and what I knew about HVAC. The manager interviewing me was very asertive and quick, the other manager that would be my boss was pretty shy. They showed me the property and units.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Greystar (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very detailed as it relates to experience, skills, and market knowledge. Hiring manager was very informative about the expectations of the company, region and staff expectations. The phone screening was very high energy as the hiring manager's attitude was dependent upon it.

Interview Questions

Considering whether it is the move for me.

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greystar.

Interview

Went to job fair, they liked me. I received word of a leasing professional position. I took the position after interviewing with the property manager only. It was a great experience. I am happy with the company now.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Greystar (Arlington, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very smooth. Especially if you have experience. Details and expectations are explained. Second interview with RPM. Background may take a while if hired during the holidays. Drug test is required. Offer letter if hired arrives pretty quickly.

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Greystar (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was easy, just one and people very nice, people are never rude at the interview. The questions were average and the type of questions you would hear any where else.

Negotiation

To ask for what you think is fair

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Greystar in September 2014.

Interview

They go through a third party to hire people. First they make people take a online assessment that test math, grammar and other cognitive skills. Then you take a personality test, about 80 questions. However, they hire through a staffing agency.

Through the staffing agency, they don't pay anything.