Greystone Healthcare Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker
The Villages, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very thorough. I had an initial interview over the phone when the manager received my resume. The 1:1 interview was three days later.My interview lasted two hours complete with a tour of the facility and meeting several department heads.. During the interview the manager was informative and low-key. I received an offer in 24 hours which I accepted..

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. Perhaps this was due to the nature of our business and the fact that I had many years of experience.   Answer Question

Home Health Nurse Interview

Home Health Nurse
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, received phone call and interview process was completed over the phone. I am familiar with the hiring manager from previous work associations in another division of Greystone.

Interview Question – Will there be any hardship with the current division of Greystone and will it make too many waves within the organization to accommodate your transfer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate a good retention proposal after one year of employment

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in May 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very long. Background checks take up to two weeks.

Interview Question – Interview process was fairly easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

CNA Interview

CNA
Port Charlotte, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management.

Interview Details – I turned in an online application was called the next week and as soon as I was able to get in contact with HR I got an interview with the DON the very next day. I was asked about my experience and if I would be comfortable working certain shifts and having a certain amount of patients etc. It was a very simple interview and right to the point. I was offered the job after 10 minutes. I took the drug test and filled out paperwork. They move fast! It was a welcome relief after trying to deal with hiring games of some of the other facilities in the area.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty straight forward, nothing tricky like some other places.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in May 2011.

Interview Details – It felt as if they were short nursing staff and needed anyone with the correct schooling for the job.

Interview Question – have you had any former expierence managing others?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied in person. Was called within the week. Was asked to come in with certifications and resume. Was shown the building and told about the company. Met a few people in management.job offered. Did a drug test onsite. Was advised of dress code and schedules. Filled out some paper work.

Interview Question – There was no questions asked   Answer Question

Worked for Greystone Healthcare Management? Contribute to the Community!