Greythorn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Greythorn

Interview Details – Very clear and candid. Didn't over or under sell the position. Asked and answered direct questions regarding the position, the work location and was very clear on the expectations of the job based on position needs and work culture.

Interview Question – how do you handle difficult people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty well stayed in range acceptable for this position.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Internal Recruiter
Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Greythorn in December 2012.

Interview Details – The process was thorough, organized, and proffessional. Each member of management took time to speak with me and I did not feel rushed.

Interview Question – Role playing in the panel interview was a bit unexpected but nothing I could not handle   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I explained early on what I was looking for and it was offered to me up front. There was no counter offers or negotiation needed

Worked for Greythorn? Contribute to the Community!